Showing results 1 to 12 of 12
Search took 0.61 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Matt
Forum: UK April 29th 07, 12:15 PM Posted to uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 3
Posted By Matt
Suitcase bike

Saw this and thought I hadn't seen it on UKRC before.

http://ridethisbike.com/2007/04/suitcase-bicycle-video-photos-price.html

Not sure why anyone would ...........

Matt
Forum: UK January 26th 07, 08:18 PM Posted to uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 39
Posted By Matt
Dynamo lights shopping

"Danny Colyer" wrote in message
Matt wrote:
I have a head mounted flashing LED as well so don't need a...
Forum: UK January 25th 07, 07:30 AM Posted to uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 39
Posted By Matt
Dynamo lights shopping

"Theo Markettos" wrote in message
I'm looking to buy some front and back lights that'll eventually be used
with...
Forum: UK January 13th 07, 05:04 PM Posted to uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 2
Posted By Matt
Tyre Choice

"Buck" wrote in message

On 01/06/2007 16:54:53 "Matt" wrote:

I'm currently using a 20x1.5 (406 /...
Forum: UK January 6th 07, 04:54 PM Posted to uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 2
Posted By Matt
Tyre Choice

I'm currently using a 20x1.5 (406 / 37) tyre on the front of my recumbent.

I've now found a hole in it and think replacement is appropriate.

A couple of questions....

Is there any reason I should...
Forum: UK December 4th 06, 09:45 PM Posted to uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 8
Posted By Matt
Old bikes for charity

Is there a way to give old bikes to charity?

Any specific chairties giving old bikes to the needy?

Got a friend with s couple to dispose of.

Matt
Forum: UK November 13th 06, 08:18 PM Posted to uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 6
Posted By Matt
CTC Fault Reporter

Thught this might be of interest to those that travel in areas where they
are not familiar with local highway authority.

http://www.ctc-maps.org.uk/obstructions/

Still in beta but a good...
Forum: UK October 31st 06, 10:15 PM Posted to uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 18
Posted By Matt
Bright lights

wrote in message
My journey home is mostly along a canal towpath. In one section, there
is a factory on the...
Forum: UK September 9th 06, 05:42 PM Posted to uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 105
Posted By Matt
Cycle ban in town centre

"Mark" wrote in message
Hi,

My local council is proposing to ban cycles in the town centre between
10am and...
Forum: UK September 1st 06, 08:16 PM Posted to uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 3
Posted By Matt
Salisbury Plane Sustrans tracks - surface ?

"David Lowther" wrote in message
Hi,

I would like to hear from anyone that knows what the surface
of the...
Forum: UK August 10th 06, 09:44 PM Posted to uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 28
Posted By Matt
Recumbent Advice

"Matt" wrote in message

I am now set on buying a recumbent and have seen this on eBay
http://tinyurl.com/z6q47 (item...
Forum: UK August 9th 06, 09:46 AM Posted to uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 28
Posted By Matt
Recumbent Advice

Spent a very pleasant day with Future cycles last Friday test riding
recumbents.

I would whole heartedly recommend it to anyone even if you've no intention
of buying a recumbent. There is an...
Showing results 1 to 12 of 12