my fixie doesn't need improvement by AMuzi
but for some of you... https://cyclingindustry.news/new-patents-hint-at-incoming-shimano-smart-mountain-bike-system/ -- Andrew Muzi ...
v-brakes by Emanuel Berg[_2_]
Here are a couple of pics to facilitate the discussion: http://user.it.uu.se/~embe8573/bike/brake/ I've heard that 1) the long spring pin should be...
Today 12:07 AM
by Emanuel Berg[_2_] Go to last post
0 1 Techniques
Do burglars ever break the glass in a sliding glass door? Well? by Simon Jester
On Saturday, February 24, 2018 at 2:44:19 PM UTC, Colonel Edmund J. Burke wrote: On 2/24/2018 5:48 AM, Colonel Edmund J. Burke wrote: On 2/23/2018 8:40...
WHETHER REPORT FROM SUNSET CHATEAU by Simon Jester
On Saturday, February 24, 2018 at 2:16:34 PM UTC, Colonel Edmund J. Burke wrote: "...whether 'tis nobler to free off your arse in the cold of Winter's chill...
HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR! by Simon Jester
On Saturday, February 17, 2018 at 6:21:25 PM UTC, Colonel Edmund J. Burke wrote: Traditionally these zodiac animals were used to date the years. In order,...
Do burglars ever break the glass in a sliding glass door? Well? by Simon Jester
On Saturday, February 24, 2018 at 1:48:56 PM UTC, Colonel Edmund J. Burke wrote: On 2/23/2018 8:40 AM, wrote: On Fri, 23 Feb 2018...
Best cycling video ever by Simon Jester
I know this is old, but it needs reposting every so often https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3pw97LpoUJs
Replace disk brake pads by Andy
I have a Nighthawk Mens 18-Speed Mountain Bike. When it comes time to replace the disc brake pads, I saw that Huffy sells the whole brake caliper for $8. It...
Yesterday 05:46 AM
by Andy Go to last post
rubber compounds by Emanuel Berg[_2_]
I've heard there are different rubber compounds in tires which makes them harder or softer. What property is that, and how can it be measured? I take it in...
by Emanuel Berg[_2_] Go to last post