Showing results 1 to 25 of 500
Search took 5.45 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: _Ground_Zero_
Forum: Unicycling January 15th 09, 01:33 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 6
Posted By _Ground_Zero_
pedals, do they make that much difference?

captainconcarne;1170644 wrote:

Metal pedals are for better grip all around

Eh, I've ridden 4 types of plastics and 3 types of medals. Wouldn't
really say that's true. Maybe worn down...
Forum: Unicycling January 5th 09, 03:20 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 82
Posted By _Ground_Zero_
The invent a trick comp!

beeper;1164472 wrote:
Its a no from me.

Same.

I've done that a countless number of times to get to the correct side
of my pedal.

I really woudn't even consider that a trick
Forum: Unicycling January 5th 09, 01:15 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 82
Posted By _Ground_Zero_
The invent a trick comp!

Jeremy R;1164337 wrote:
News update: 1080, 1260, etc unispins are not new, don't try. Its just a
unispin varriation

But those haven't been done before...

--
Forum: Unicycling January 4th 09, 11:19 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 2,562

EliB;1164301 wrote:
Outside rolls, or Rolling wrap- Backroll, or inward backrolls. Many
different things to try. have fun!:p

Outside rolls *shudders*

Trying rollingwrap-backroll first.
Forum: Unicycling January 2nd 09, 03:15 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 38
Posted By _Ground_Zero_
listening to iPod whilst riding uni...ear phones jerk out :S

johnfoss;1162275 wrote:
I'm old. My solution used to be a boombox. Same music source could be
used by everybody, but not everybody always wanted to hear the same
thing...

I'm young and...
Forum: Unicycling January 1st 09, 10:56 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 38
Posted By _Ground_Zero_
listening to iPod whilst riding uni...ear phones jerk out :S

Wireless headset? Duct tape you ears? New ear buds?

The cord's is not long enough?

--
_Ground_Zero_

_Latest_Full_Vid:_
'Halloweekend' (http://vimeo.com/2192311)
Forum: Unicycling January 1st 09, 10:52 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 13
Posted By _Ground_Zero_
trial course ideas?

Eccycycler;1162234 wrote:
Please would some one telll me where do u usualy get crates from?

I'm assuming you mean pallets?

Just look behind businesses where they throw out trash. Just be sure...
Forum: Unicycling January 1st 09, 07:59 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 2,562
Posted By _Ground_Zero_
Today I... (brag thread)

EliB;1161224 wrote:
I'm terrible at lateflips.. I can never hold out, and I flip it too
early. Every once in a while I'll get a good one though.

i got my camera. and a new tripod, and Sony...
Forum: Unicycling December 30th 08, 01:52 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 2,562
Posted By _Ground_Zero_
Today I... (brag thread)

^^^^^We can film tomorrow some tricks on my camera, not sure how well
the flips will look though.

Today I learned I can be consistent in varial rolls if i perfect the
ending part.

--
_Ground_Zero_
Forum: Unicycling December 28th 08, 08:12 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling

Translated via Babelfish:

I just got the following message

Hello,
Discussions should lead at the time of the EUC in Germany in January
for a distribution except Europe.
So long
Forum: Unicycling December 25th 08, 09:53 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 69
Posted By _Ground_Zero_
Christmas goodies thread

glow in the dark green twitsed pcs

--
_Ground_Zero_

_Latest_Full_Vid:_
'Halloweekend' (http://vimeo.com/2192311)
1st Place *)--VarialRoll-'O,*
-Jon B.
Forum: Unicycling December 23rd 08, 08:04 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 28
Posted By _Ground_Zero_
Varial Roll Competition

Yours look so much cleaner than mine, I have to hop out of them ^^^,
congrats on getting them

--
_Ground_Zero_

_Latest_Full_Vid:_
'Halloweekend' (http://vimeo.com/2192311)
1st Place...
Forum: Unicycling December 17th 08, 11:08 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 31
Posted By _Ground_Zero_
Bicycle helmet vs Skate helmet

I use a skate helmet. Protects more around my head and it looks much
much better imo.

--
_Ground_Zero_

_Latest_Full_Vid:_
'Halloweekend' (http://vimeo.com/2192311)
1st Place *)--VarialRoll-'O,*
Forum: Unicycling December 9th 08, 12:41 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 9
Posted By _Ground_Zero_
Round crown frames are comming back to UDC

Any Terrain;1146130 wrote:
Great news! I would definatly buy one when I get the chance.

Same, I rarely use the straight crown on my KH. I'll probably gradually
build up a trials and flat uni,...
Forum: Unicycling December 8th 08, 04:16 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 31
Posted By _Ground_Zero_
Way Before NAUCC 2009 discussion.

I'd also like to know the dates, location, etc.

Are these available yet, or is there a date where everything will be
known?

--
_Ground_Zero_

_Latest_Full_Vid:_
Forum: Unicycling December 8th 08, 03:41 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 11
Posted By _Ground_Zero_
Check out the seat

polevaultinunicyclist;1145436 wrote:

manon1wheel;1145422 wrote:
what?

+1
again... what?
Forum: Unicycling December 7th 08, 05:49 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 5
Posted By _Ground_Zero_
Could the Wii improve your bc skills

I don't really think so. It's a game where you stay in a static postion
and shift the majority of your weight one way or the other. It's made so
a family could use it.

I like the wii idea in...
Forum: Unicycling December 6th 08, 08:34 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 911
Posted By _Ground_Zero_
Street Discussion Thread.

Hi, I wouldn't really classify a varial roll as a beginner trick but
some tricks that are really useful in street and flat are crankflips,
270, 360, and 540 unispins, rolling wraps, backrolls,...
Forum: Unicycling December 5th 08, 11:36 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 6
Posted By _Ground_Zero_
So I Started A Club

Lucky. My school won't even allow a juggling club. Because unicycling's
involved, there's a health risk. Health risk = law suit.

Yet there's gymnastics and paintball at our school.:(

--...
Forum: Unicycling December 5th 08, 03:46 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 11
Posted By _Ground_Zero_
Wooden things

WHampson;1143318 wrote:
do people care if you just take em or will they get mad?

Like Goats said, ask them if you can, if you don't have the chance to
and they look old or have a plank missing,...
Forum: Unicycling December 4th 08, 04:41 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 9
Posted By _Ground_Zero_
Mashed up finger :eek:

SqueakyOnion;1142719 wrote:
pics or it didn't happen? :D:o

Ahahaa, I was just gonna post that.

--
_Ground_Zero_
Forum: Unicycling December 4th 08, 03:50 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling

beeper;1142669 wrote:

Also, I crankflipped a 2 stair for the first time after about 4 - 6
tries

Nice, best I've done was a mini 2 stair. Every time I try to flip a
real 2 or 3 set I land...
Forum: Unicycling December 4th 08, 03:11 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 2,562
Posted By _Ground_Zero_
Today I... (brag thread)

Like I said, not good quality, you could probably get a more accurate
result by taking a HQ pic of a metallic washer. Oh well.

[image: http://i34.tinypic.com/25p48km.jpg]
[image:...
Forum: Unicycling December 4th 08, 02:56 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 2,562
Posted By _Ground_Zero_
Today I... (brag thread)

surfer1024;1142606 wrote:
:(:confused::eek:, ! when did you order them and how did you ship
them(ups or usps)?

(I didn't get mine today, hopefully tomorrow )

edit: and please take pics...
Forum: Unicycling December 4th 08, 02:19 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 2,562
Posted By _Ground_Zero_
Today I... (brag thread)

Got my new seat post and rollo disks! Probably gonna try rollo disks
tonight and get my new post on on Friday.

--
_Ground_Zero_

_Latest_Full_Vid:_
'Halloweekend' (http://vimeo.com/2192311)