Showing results 1 to 13 of 13
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: unstable
Forum: Unicycling January 14th 09, 02:00 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 31
Posted By unstable
Cop impounded my 36er! Got it on FILM!!!

Very nice!
Where can I get me one of those helmets with a flashing light?

--
unstable
unstable's Profile:...

riding a uni on a treadmill?

Why? Well, why do any of these things? And it might make a cool youtube
video.

Just wondering.

--
unstable
Forum: Unicycling January 1st 09, 01:50 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling

I just turned 50, learning the uni for the first time. So, after 15
hours, I can...
ride 100-200 feet pretty consistently
turn, sometimes. Other times I can't. Can't turn sharply yet.
just started...
Forum: Unicycling December 8th 08, 12:19 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 34
Posted By unstable
Today I... (brag thread)

Finally rode out of reach of the railing for the first time and rode
down the driveway. No problems and it felt great! 13 hours practice to
get to this point.

--...
Forum: Unicycling November 12th 08, 12:06 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 5
Posted By unstable
Oklahoma Route 66 riding...

Your wife's an ultrarunner too? That sounds really cool, I can imagine
the looks of the other runners and crews! Next--Badwater!
What did you do with the unicycle when you were running?

--...
Forum: Unicycling November 11th 08, 12:11 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 2,562
Posted By unstable
Today I... (brag thread)

Rode 40 feet without grabbing the handrail. Pretty lame compared to some
of you but it felt pretty good to me! I'm starting to think that this
might be humanly possible!

--...
Forum: Unicycling November 6th 08, 11:06 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 9
Posted By unstable
Slowest learners?

I'm a klutz and feel much better after reading this thread.

--
unstable
unstable's Profile:...

After 8 hours I'm making some progress but I can't get rid of a bad
habit. Soon as I start pedaling I'm putting most of my weight on the
pedals and not on the seat. It makes for a good workout but I...
Forum: Unicycling October 10th 08, 09:06 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 205
Posted By unstable
Are you 45+

bholaway;1107380 wrote:
... I have also been thinking about how to get a group together to ride
the P.F. Chang's Rock 'N' Roll Arizona Marathon in January.

Anyone interested?

Sounds like...
Forum: Unicycling October 3rd 08, 07:02 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 16
Posted By unstable
Boy did I just get yelled at

If her dog had attacked you, she still would have blamed you.

--
unstable
unstable's Profile:...

First time ever on a uni today, I got 1-1/2 revolutions.

--
unstable
unstable's Profile:...

wobbling bear;1104976 wrote:
welcome to best idea to solve any mid-life crisis!;)

Thanks everyone. It's cheaper than a Porsche!

--
Forum: Unicycling September 29th 08, 09:35 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 205

This is my first post.
I'll be 50 in a couple of weeks, and I asked my wife for a unicycle for
my birthday. I've never ridden before and I'm not particularly
coordinated but I've wanted for several...
Showing results 1 to 13 of 13