Showing results 1 to 11 of 11
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Effi
Forum: Unicycling January 14th 09, 12:58 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 334
Posted By Effi
Best Uni Photo thread

sigve;1169902 wrote:
think about it? wanna come ride with me in drammen? lol.. cant take more
than an hour or 2 with train!!

Maybe when it is summer ;) I can contact...
Forum: Unicycling January 12th 09, 08:13 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 334
Posted By Effi
Best Uni Photo thread

Jeremy R;1168893 wrote:
Go now, youll get 10X better with other riders!

Im gonna think about it;)

--
Effi
Forum: Unicycling January 11th 09, 05:07 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling

I remember I did that a few months ago, I dont know if it is a trick
though.
But I was pretty happy when I landed it. :)

--...
Forum: Unicycling January 10th 09, 10:35 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 334
Posted By Effi
Best Uni Photo thread

Ok I will try to ride with music, I have never done it before.

I know there are meetings, maybe when I get better:D

--...
Forum: Unicycling January 10th 09, 10:23 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 334
Posted By Effi
Best Uni Photo thread

Do not eat the yellow snow:D

--
Effi
Effi's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/18895

You can just send me some texts and I will translate it as fast as I
can:D

--
Effi
Effi's Profile:...
Replies: 14
Posted By Effi
Enligsh revisors for Unicycle website needed!

Hey, if you need a norwegian translator I will help you :D

--
Effi
Effi's Profile:...

manon1wheel;1168036 wrote:
i actually think thats is a black seat yellow bumper and blue glove.
haha

Ohh. Haha, I see it now.:o But the unicycle was cool anyways:)

--
Forum: Unicycling January 10th 09, 04:18 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 81

enaddi;1167388 wrote:
one more :)

Liked the colours :D Especially the yellow seat with the blue bumper:p

--
Effi
Forum: Unicycling January 9th 09, 08:05 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling

I have seen it before, but I cant remember where...

Try a search on youtube.

--
Effi
Effi's Profile:...

Must be awsome to ride with so many other people, where I live its just
me who is unicycling. Can be pretty boring sometimes. :(

--...
Showing results 1 to 11 of 11