Oregon judge: Bike lanes don't continue through intersections by Frank Krygowski[_4_]
According to an Oregon judge, bike lanes don't legally exist in intersections. It's a bit odd, because car lanes do, even though (for practical reasons)...
relation between saddle height and horizontal position by Emanuel Berg[_3_]
If you radically increase the height of the saddle, does it typically make sense to move the saddle a bit forward as well? This is my intuition but I have been...
cleaning the bike by Emanuel Berg[_3_]
The commune is setting up a bike maintenance station. There are no tools so far, or perhaps because it is open 24/7 so if there were they would disappear. But...
Mike Vandemann wannabe? by AMuzi
https://bikeportland.org/2018/11/14/i-205-path-booby-trap-suspects-in-court-today-to-face-felony-assault-charges-292117?utm_source=Bicycle+Retailer+Newletters&u...
Preserving en-route repair material by Tanguy Ortolo
Hello all, As probably many of you, I keep essential repair tools and material in a small bag under my saddle, that is: a folding screwdriver, a spare...
Chain Lube? by John B. slocomb
I wonder whether this product might not be a useful chain lube https://tinyurl.com/yc8dwzfp cheers, John B.
Hit by car by Andy
I was crossing crosswalk with green light. Lady made a right at red light. She never looked right. I was hit. Broke left hand and neck pain. I will never...
Chain wear and cassette question by Joerg[_2_]
To my amazement a Sachs-Sedis chain will absolutely not exceed 0.5% stretch after more than 5000mi, despite some hills where one has to stand in the pedals....
Transport chiefs plan 20mph speed limit and new cycle lane nearLondon Bridge station in bid to cut pollution by Bod[_5_]
Transport chiefs are planning to slash the speed limit and introduce a cycle lane on a key central London road in a bid to prioritise buses and...
Practice what you preach? by [email protected]
The hypocrisy of cyclists.... https://tinyurl.com/yb6bdkdh
by Peter Keller[_3_] Go to last post
by John B. slocomb Go to last post