Showing results 1 to 25 of 414
Search took 1.93 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: gkmac
Forum: Unicycling December 11th 08, 09:18 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 4
Posted By gkmac
Joe Hodges on KH??

Doesn't surprise me. Every time I meet Joe or see him in a picture or
video, he -always- has a different unicycle.

--
gkmac

"Well, not everything is as practical as making your cranks flip...
Forum: Unicycling November 13th 08, 07:46 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 33
Posted By gkmac
UUU website redeisgn

rob.northcott;1130440 wrote:
And let's face it, none of the rest of us could be arsed to do it :o

Ahem!

--
gkmac

"Well, not everything is as practical as making your cranks flip around
Forum: Unicycling October 12th 08, 06:48 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 51
Posted By gkmac
UNICON 14 DOCUMENTARY - by Jess Riegel

Just seen all of the Quicktime version, enjoyed it so much that I
immediately wanted to watch it all again. Perhaps I will be adding
"attend a Unicon" to my bucket list.

It's a "DVD" made available...
Forum: Unicycling July 25th 08, 09:15 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 17
Posted By gkmac
Uni magazine issue 5 is here!

Got a pleasant surprise this morning. Mike Penton's latest issue 5 of
Uni magazine has just hit the doormat. The cover picture is Sam
Wakeling riding up a road straight during RTL.

As always it's...
Forum: Unicycling July 22nd 08, 06:14 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 16
Posted By gkmac
Giraffe Discussion Thread

sp4rky-m4rky wrote:
Has anyone ever riden through a deep flood that would go well above the
top of the tyre so that it just looks like your pedaling a big post
through the water? I realy want...
Forum: Unicycling July 10th 08, 08:06 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 4
Posted By gkmac
UK- SW uni meet- July 13th Exeter

amanda.gallacher wrote:
Hoping a fair few more than the people that have posted here.

Don't forget the people who have posted 'over...
Forum: Unicycling July 2nd 08, 10:14 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 56
Posted By gkmac
Giraffe Discussion Thread

Now my turn to make mouths dribble.

I bought a DM 6 footer about four years ago, mainly as a collectors
item. A year afterwards the one-man manufacturer of these beauties
retired, so it really is a...
Forum: Unicycling June 29th 08, 11:03 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 1
Posted By gkmac
Wet Unis

feel the light wrote:
If you don't mind the extra work, you can keep even steel parts, and
paint looking new by using car wax every month or so. I am to lazy
:rolleyes: , but wax is the best...
Forum: Unicycling June 20th 08, 10:13 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 18
Posted By gkmac
Funny Crash (UPD) Picture Thread

MuniAddict wrote:
Links no good.:(

I think you'll find these videos 'over here' (http://tinyurl.com/5lhgju)
now.

--
gkmac
Forum: Unicycling June 17th 08, 03:34 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling

On today's long ride there was a group of about six walkers spread
across the entire width of the track. As I did a "cough" they parted to
let me through. One of them said to me rather stroppily...
Forum: Unicycling May 21st 08, 10:26 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 4
Posted By gkmac
Alaska Dalton Highway Trip Photos on facebook

captainwelch wrote:
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=11110607950

"You must log in to see this page."

--
gkmac

"Those who can, do. Those who can't, take the pictures." - tomblackwood
Forum: Unicycling May 20th 08, 09:55 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 2
Posted By gkmac
UK- SW uni meet- May 24th Exeter

sarah.miller wrote:
The next SWUM , after May 24th , will be SUNDAY July 13th. hopefully
some of you youngsters with saturday jobs will be able to make it .

Not everyone with a Saturday job is...
Forum: Unicycling May 18th 08, 10:25 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 48
Posted By gkmac
Will a Fish ruin a unicycle?

Universal Unicorn wrote:
You all are not going to believe this, but I just saw a post on a
fishing forum from a poster named *hungry4fish* titled *"Will a
unicycle ruin my fish?"*
And...
Forum: Unicycling May 13th 08, 02:55 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 4
Posted By gkmac
Trials and Street Unicycle League

Eddbmxdude wrote:
Apparantly, unicycling is not allowed at Ashridge.

Who told you that? Does that mean that when I came up to muni with you,
Leo and Joseph last August, we were doing something...
Forum: Unicycling April 29th 08, 08:09 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 25
Posted By gkmac
my dad on Blue Peter this tuesday anychance of some one recording digitally

LucasWintercrane wrote:
ha ha you are a legend Gav x

Am I? Awww thankss... (blushes)

It's done and edited down to just over 7 minutes.

WATCH
'youtube link'...
Forum: Unicycling April 29th 08, 10:15 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 9
Posted By gkmac
Snowdon Ride, UK

I've got time off in June, but it starts on the 8th. I'll have finished
my late-shift well after you guys have finished riding down.

I now need my other hand to continue to count how many debut...
Forum: Unicycling April 28th 08, 10:22 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 25
Posted By gkmac
my dad on Blue Peter this tuesday anychance of some one recording digitally

LucasWintercrane wrote:
ok quick reminder Gk, its tomorrow lol and its at 4.30 not 5 im pretty
sure

Target is locked and...
Forum: Unicycling April 20th 08, 08:35 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 25
Posted By gkmac
my dad on Blue Peter this tuesday anychance of some one recording digitally

LucasWintercrane wrote:
re arrangement its actually, tuesday 29th of april i got it wrong ohwell

if someone could still record it would be great

Much as I hate to keep boasting, it's no...
Forum: Unicycling April 20th 08, 08:29 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 18
Posted By gkmac
BUC 2008 - bad news

BUC15 wrote:
We unfortunately have had to postpone BUC due to the venue falling
through.

We are working on new venues but it is very unlikely to happen in
August, we are now looking at...
Forum: Unicycling April 19th 08, 12:40 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 65
Posted By gkmac
*UK* Chicksands, Bedfordshire - 20/04/2008 *UK*

I'm still in on this as well, even though it does mean getting up at 7am
on a Sunday. It would be fantastic to meet norry again, and also let
him and AJ in on my plans...

According to the...
Forum: Unicycling April 19th 08, 12:36 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 25
Posted By gkmac
my dad on Blue Peter this tuesday anychance of some one recording digitally

unicus wrote:
What will your Dad be doing on Blue Peter BTW

The EPG says something about "speed stacking", but that's a wild guess.

I'd need to know what he's doing as well, so I can cut out the...
Forum: Unicycling April 18th 08, 10:14 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 25
Posted By gkmac
my dad on Blue Peter this tuesday anychance of some one recording digitally

BluntRM wrote:
You've got a Myth TV Box!? Was it difficult/expensive to setup,
hardware/software? I'm interested. Oh yeah, sorry for the threadjack.

It was pretty difficult to setup yes, since...
Forum: Unicycling April 18th 08, 07:42 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 25
Posted By gkmac
my dad on Blue Peter this tuesday anychance of some one recording digitally

LucasWintercrane wrote:
as the thread title says my dad is going to be on blue peter this
tuesday, live at 5

well i know my dad would greatly appreciate some one saving his clip to
a...
Forum: Unicycling April 17th 08, 09:40 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 136
Posted By gkmac
Uni magazine issue 4

Danny Colyer wrote:
I didn't, but page 7 of this thread says that your post was made at
08:23.

Looking at it now it does indeed say 08:23... if you're not logged in,
where this forum defaults...
Forum: Unicycling April 17th 08, 08:30 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 136
Posted By gkmac
Uni magazine issue 4

Danny Colyer wrote:
Are you seriously telling us that your post arrives by 08:23? If I came
home for lunch, I'd be lucky if the postman arrived before I had to go
back to work for the...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 414