Build it and they will come - but where are they? by Frank Krygowski[_4_]
What we've heard: "Build it and they will come." That is, separate the bikes from the cars with paint; or better, with flexible poles; or even better with...
by Mark J. Go to last post
18 37 Techniques
How critical is road bike tire pressure max? by Joerg[_2_]
Just received some 25mm Vee Rubber road tires and it says 7bar 100psi max on the side. That's a bit low for my taste. The Zafiro I have on there now says...