Showing results 1 to 25 of 74
Search took 0.16 seconds.
Forum: Techniques September 16th 12, 08:23 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 35
Posted By [email protected]
Grease fittings for the crank bearings - read.905.ew

On Monday, August 13, 2012 12:39:16 PM UTC-4, thirty-six wrote:
On Aug 13, 4:39*pm, datakoll wrote:

YOU NEED TO TAKE A CLOSE LOOK in real time comparison for a light...
Forum: Techniques August 10th 12, 05:08 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 35
Posted By [email protected]
Grease fittings for the crank bearings - read.905.ew

I just finished putting grease fittings for the crank bearings on my bicycles. I was carefull to drill the holes clear of the bearings and make the hole just slightly smaller than the grease fitting...
Forum: Techniques August 3rd 12, 04:05 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 0
Posted By [email protected]
Two actors, look-a-likes, no bicycles

"ethan randall" "far off place"

I think Ethan Randall (Ethan Embry) is an amazing look-a-like for Chris Makepeace in the movie "Far off place".
The difference in ages is a mute point, if you happen...
Forum: Recumbent Biking February 24th 09, 04:33 PM Posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
Replies: 36
Posted By [email protected]
Good Mirror that clamps on handlebars?

On 22 Feb, 15:03, "ATP*" wrote:
wrote in message

On 21...
Forum: Recumbent Biking February 22nd 09, 12:50 PM Posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
Replies: 36
Posted By [email protected]
Good Mirror that clamps on handlebars?

On 21 Feb, 02:50, "ATP*" wrote:
wrote in message

On Feb...
Forum: Recumbent Biking February 21st 09, 06:46 AM Posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
Replies: 1
Posted By [email protected]
Canadian, Sam Whittingham, is World's Fastest Recumbent Rider ona Custom 'Bent

On Feb 16, 4:47 am, Zebee Johnstone wrote:
In alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent on Mon, 16 Feb 2009 08:59:35 +0000

Peter Clinch wrote:
Forum: Recumbent Biking February 21st 09, 06:35 AM Posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
Replies: 36
Posted By [email protected]
Good Mirror that clamps on handlebars?

On Feb 18, 9:18 pm, "ATP*" wrote:
"Tom Sherman" wrote in message

... ATP* wrote:
I...
Forum: Recumbent Biking February 17th 09, 09:16 PM Posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
Replies: 36
Posted By [email protected]
Good Mirror that clamps on handlebars?

On 17 Feb, 16:03, Peter Clinch wrote:
wrote:
I've been down this road a few years ago. If you want something sturdy
then throw away the clamp...
Forum: Recumbent Biking February 17th 09, 07:56 PM Posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
Replies: 36
Posted By [email protected]
Good Mirror that clamps on handlebars?

On 17 Feb, 14:44, wrote:
On 17 Feb, 06:21, "gotbent" wrote:

Forum: Recumbent Biking February 17th 09, 07:44 PM Posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent

On 17 Feb, 06:21, "gotbent" wrote:
"Peter Clinch" wrote in message

ATP* wrote:
I have high...
Forum: Recumbent Biking February 15th 09, 09:18 PM Posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
Replies: 2
Posted By [email protected]
Canadian, Sam Whittingham, is World's Fastest Recumbent Rider on aCustom 'Bent

If it wasn't for a short article in Reader's Digest, I don't think
many people in Canada would know about it. I knew he was fast but
today I found out he set the current record at 130.5 km hr as...
Forum: Recumbent Biking February 14th 09, 03:52 AM Posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
Replies: 0
Posted By [email protected]
Here's a Good Page on Recumbents from Ontario

Hi, I found this page which seems to have some good information on
recumbents.
*Dorb nix in lankynite where torps arlgue butterfrap muchten
lickambgoo*
Probably a rehash of topics in this group, but...
Forum: Recumbent Biking February 12th 09, 05:30 PM Posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
Replies: 12
Posted By [email protected]
"Hijacking / Redirecting Content Issue

On Feb 12, 10:40*am, Jon Bendtsen wrote:
wrote:
Is this new? I've seen some of my posts on websites that have nothing
to do with this group or some...
Forum: Recumbent Biking February 12th 09, 02:21 PM Posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
Replies: 12
Posted By [email protected]
"Hijacking / Redirecting Content Issue

I found this on google site:
4. Use of Materials

The content within the Service is protected by copyright and other
laws in both the United States and elsewhere. The Service includes
both content...
Forum: Recumbent Biking February 12th 09, 02:08 PM Posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
Replies: 12
Posted By [email protected]
"Hijacking / Redirecting Content Issue

Is this new? I've seen some of my posts on websites that have nothing
to do with this group or some of the other groups I've posted to. It
looks like google is selling our group posts as content on...
Forum: Recumbent Biking February 10th 09, 01:21 PM Posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
Replies: 3
Posted By [email protected]
Ha Ha Hee Hee - Again - Videos back!

On 26 jan, 00:33, Tom Sherman
wrote:
aka Erness Wild wrote:

I'm glad it's back. If you haven't seen it then prepare to be amused,
Forum: Recumbent Biking February 10th 09, 01:13 PM Posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
Replies: 9
Posted By [email protected]
First ride of the new year 2009

On 23 jan, 17:51, "Randy Kehrt" wrote:
To All,

The weather today in Louisville was in the mid 50's so I
decided to test out the new tires and the new hand grips
that...
Forum: Recumbent Biking February 10th 09, 01:08 PM Posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent

wrote:
aka Erness Wild wrote:

I'm glad it's back. If you haven't seen it then prepare to be amused,
Forum: Recumbent Biking January 25th 09, 06:44 PM Posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
Replies: 3
Posted By [email protected]
Ha Ha Hee Hee - Again - Videos back!

I'm glad it's back. If you haven't seen it then prepare to be amused,
or a least entertained. I thought it was removed but someone reposted
the...
Forum: Recumbent Biking October 7th 08, 07:09 PM Posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
Replies: 5
Posted By [email protected]
Come on in and get your knuckles smacked

This came to mind this morning when I began to review in my mind all
the posts and newsgroups I've been reading and replying to over the
years. "Come on in and get your knuckles smacked for daring...
Forum: Recumbent Biking September 24th 08, 12:30 PM Posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
Replies: 4
Posted By [email protected]
RANS stratus bottom bracket dimension?

On Sep 21, 4:14 pm, patrick wrote:
Did you try contacting RANS - back in the day they used to answer such
questions?

On a technical note, the damage to the bottom...
Forum: Recumbent Biking September 15th 08, 03:11 AM Posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
Replies: 6
Posted By [email protected]
Ha Ha Ha Ha Hee - BikeE

On Aug 7, 2:34*pm, wrote:
On Aug 7, 2:42 am, "Edward Dolan" wrote:

wrote in message

Forum: Recumbent Biking August 30th 08, 04:18 PM Posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
Replies: 6
Posted By [email protected]
bike sheds?

On Aug 29, 5:30 pm, " wrote:
Hello fellow cyclists,

I'm a trike rider, and my trike takes up a lot of space in my
gararge.

I'd like to build a...
Forum: Recumbent Biking August 22nd 08, 08:32 PM Posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
Replies: 11
Posted By [email protected]
tadpole trike with seat higher than bottom bracket?

On Aug 15, 3:08 pm, Jon Bendtsen wrote:
Hi

Is there a tadpole trike with a seat higher than the bottom bracket?
because i dont like to sit with my feet higher than my...
Forum: General August 22nd 08, 08:21 PM Posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc
Replies: 175
Posted By [email protected]
A Word to Recumbent Riders

I think the same rule applies to bicycles as was taught to me when I
took my motorcycle driving course, namely: 'Always drive like you're
invisible to others'. That little dittie 'saved my bacon'...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 74