Showing results 1 to 23 of 23
Search took 0.05 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: dej
Forum: Australia May 20th 08, 12:07 AM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 8
Posted By dej
using a high powered torch as a headlight??

On May 16, 6:16 am, "Rex" wrote:
Hello,

Thinking about getting a high powered (Fenix with a Cree LED emitter) torch
as a headlight. 200+ lumens output.

I...
Forum: Australia May 9th 08, 12:34 AM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 5
Posted By dej
velocity rim dealers in melbourne?

On May 7, 11:32 pm, "Gags" wrote:
"dej" wrote in message

Forum: Australia May 5th 08, 12:30 PM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 5
Posted By dej
velocity rim dealers in melbourne?

Gday,
Anyone bought velocity rims through an LBS in melbourne? if so, which
store?:)
I finally got myself an old colnago frameset which i'm building up as
a fixie and want to use...
Forum: Australia January 10th 08, 01:54 AM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 1
Posted By dej
cycle paths from melbourne cbd out to altona meadows / point cookregion?

gday,
Just wanting to know if there are any reasonable routes for riding
to / from cbd to the point cook region?
It's time to buy a house, and we can't afford where we currently rent
(20k east of the...
Forum: Australia August 10th 07, 03:32 AM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 6
Posted By dej
Battery configs for cree/luxeon DIY bike lights

On Aug 10, 12:08 pm, "OzCableguy"
wrote:
"dej" wrote in message

So has...
Forum: Australia August 10th 07, 02:34 AM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 6
Posted By dej
Battery configs for cree/luxeon DIY bike lights

Gday,
Just a question for those who have made their own lights using luxeons
or cree powerleds..
(or other nerdy types who like soldering stuff)

I built up a light using 3 cree xr-e power leds. At...
Forum: Australia July 17th 07, 04:25 AM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 2
Posted By dej
some tour prologue photo's i took

gday,
here's a link to some pics i took at the prologue..
(133 pics all up, all in thumbnail size to start with)

some pics are a bit crappy:(
http://www.diquattroguitars.com/images/prologue

the 1st...
Forum: Australia May 31st 07, 05:19 AM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 15
Posted By dej
I'm marshalling this little race..

On May 18, 4:31 pm, hippy hippy.2qr...@no-
mx.forums.cyclingforums.com wrote:
dej Wrote:

On May 16, 9:03 am, hippy hippy.2qn...@no-
Forum: Australia May 18th 07, 04:57 AM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 15
Posted By dej
I'm marshalling this little race..

On May 16, 9:03 am, hippy hippy.2qn...@no-
mx.forums.cyclingforums.com wrote:
http://www.letourguide.com/news/article.asp?UAN=59&v=1&sp=

"2.5 million people expected to be lining the streets...
Forum: Australia April 30th 07, 03:12 AM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 3
Posted By dej
creaking/clicking in rear mavic cosmos wheel

gday,
my rear wheel has started making a creaking/clicking sound every
revolution..
its a mavic cosmos rim/hub and has done about 7k kms
the sound happens when i pedal and when i dont pedal but seems...
Forum: Australia April 24th 07, 02:43 PM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 0
Posted By dej
Crankset for fixie/SS

On Apr 24, 12:52 pm, Donga wrote:
Can anyone recommend on cranksets for a fixie/SS project, please?

I've picked up a road frameset with vertical drop-outs. I...
Forum: Australia January 11th 07, 06:09 AM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 11
Posted By dej
Is the Alpine Classic the toughest single day road race/event in Australia?

With 4 climbs over 200km and ~3500m ascent...is it the toughest day
ride for road cyclists in Australia?

Dunno, i did it in 06 and found that it was the heat (and the f*$king
flies!) that...
Forum: Australia November 22nd 06, 09:47 PM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 5
Posted By dej
[melb] tips for week in week out dirt crits?

gday,
going to give the westgate dirt crit a go tonight after getting an mtb
last week..
ive only ever done road crits before and ive not even seen the westgate
park track..
so, anyone got tips on...
Forum: Australia October 24th 06, 07:44 AM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 10
Posted By dej
Cheap cadence computer for trainer

DaveB wrote:
I've got a dedicated crap bike for the trainer and want a computer to
measure cadence on it. But of course all the computers I see with
cadence are a bit expensive considering I...
Forum: Australia August 28th 06, 05:06 AM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 7
Posted By dej
Aust source for Stronglight 130BCD track chainrings?

Bleve wrote:

Does anyone here know who distributes Stronglight in Oz?
dunno about stronglight track, but i got 2 9sp shimano compatible
stronglight chainrings from cecilwalker back in 04..perhaps...
Forum: Australia August 25th 06, 03:27 AM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 11
Posted By dej
Getting a bike painted - Melb

on a somewhat sidenote..
does anyone chrome frames/forks nowdays?
wouldnt mind getting my fixie chromed
Forum: Australia August 18th 06, 02:13 AM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 18
Posted By dej
I made a wheel!

very nice! that piece is coming along very nicely...

and here i was about to take my rim and hub for my current fixie
project to the store to get built up tomorrow, and now you've got me
Forum: Australia August 10th 06, 05:42 AM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 8
Posted By dej
Fixies are really going to passe soon!

DaveB wrote:

So when will the orange and purple monsters become hip? Still got yours
just in case Tim?

DaveB

was riding behind someone on one of those things last weekend on the
1:20 (going...
Forum: Australia August 4th 06, 03:44 AM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 13
Posted By dej
Karma?

So... is this karma? Is it because I sold my car? Have I pleased the
puncture deities?

Tam
theres no way im selling my mini to please some evil puncture deities:(

*****ed off cos i had all...
Forum: Australia August 1st 06, 11:23 AM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 3
Posted By dej
{melb} - probikekit order

gday,
was going to put in an order for some probikekit goods in the next day
or two..
if anyone wants to jump in and split postage, lemme know..
will stick the purchase on my cc (as long as its under...
Forum: Australia August 1st 06, 11:21 AM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 5
Posted By dej
'regular' vs 'compact' drivetrains - what's the diff?

Euan wrote:
Phillip Brown wrote:
Hi all

any comments/recommendations on 53/39 vs 50/34 cranksets?

This is a good article
Forum: Australia July 25th 06, 03:06 AM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 10
Posted By dej
goat

On 2006-07-24, Peter McCallum...
Forum: Australia July 25th 06, 03:04 AM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 2
Posted By dej
Kool Stop road brake pads refills in Bris?

wrote:
Hi,

A few years ago i was able to buy a set of refills brake pads for my
Ultegra brakes from Riders Cyclery in Mt Gravatt. Every other brake
pads i've tried since...
Showing results 1 to 23 of 23