Showing results 1 to 7 of 7
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: al sharff
Forum: Techniques August 21st 08, 05:56 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 23
Posted By al sharff
Anyone Experienced with a Blind Tandem Stoker?

Has anyone had experience piloting a tandem with a totally blind
stoker? Is it something you'd recommend, or do you think buying a
tandem might be a waste of the friend's money?

You...
Forum: Techniques June 26th 08, 10:25 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 9
Posted By al sharff
Twitchy steering fix?

--
I bought an Independent Fabrication steel Crown Jewel used - it's a
stock frame (non custom) with an IF steel fork - straight blades.

It has very "twitchy" steering when I'm in a descending...
Forum: Techniques July 16th 07, 05:55 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 17
Posted By al sharff
Shimano compact crank, bottom bracket noise ?

Take apart and ensure lots of grasso on the BB spindle and inside the
cups.

Peter,

I'll assume "grasso" is grease and not what I land in when I miss
judge a corner.

Thanks,
Forum: Techniques July 15th 07, 08:36 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 17
Posted By al sharff
Shimano compact crank, bottom bracket noise ?

I have a Shimano compact crank, Ultegra bottom bracket, all new as of
February this year.

After about 600 miles a "click" developed that happens in time with
the cranks revolving and sounds like...
Forum: Marketplace March 24th 07, 12:34 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.marketplace
Replies: 0
Posted By al sharff
FS: Ritchey WCS Seatpost, 27.2 x 300

For Sale Ritchey WCS Seatpost, 27.2 diameter x 300mm length.

Good condition, off my new bike, rub marks from my seat bag, see
photos at:
http://tinyurl.com/385596

$20 plus $5 shipping in the...
Forum: Marketplace March 24th 07, 12:30 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.marketplace
Replies: 0
Posted By al sharff
FS: Ritchey Pro Stem, 110MM

For Sale Ritchey Pro Stem, 110mm, 84 degree, for 25.8 handle bars
(26.0).

For 1 1/8" steerer and includes adapter for 1" steerer, 4 bolt handle
bar clamp.

Picture at:
http://tinyurl.com/385596

I'd...
Forum: Marketplace March 24th 07, 12:25 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.marketplace
Replies: 0
Posted By al sharff
FS: Selle Italia SLR Saddle

For Sale Selle Italia SLR Saddle, 135 grams

Ridden for 7 rides, 320 miles, not right for me.
Excellent condition, never ridden in wet conditions, never crashed, no
scratches.

Felt pen mark on a...
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7