More on CCFL, 26650, 18650, or 3AA by sms
After riding around with this light on my mountain bike/gravel bike I've had several people ask me about this light and where to get it. To make it easier to...
Depolicing the US by Andre Jute[_2_]
On Tuesday, July 14, 2020 at 11:54:21 PM UTC+1, John B. wrote: a retired collage lecturer. How does a welding instructor at a community college get to...
Depolicing the US by Steve Weeks
On Tuesday, July 14, 2020 at 5:54:21 PM UTC-5, John B. wrote: admonishing a retired collage lecturer. What "collage" was that? ;-)
Yesterday 08:04 PM
by Sepp Ruf Go to last post
5 23 Techniques
Difference in Garmin Edge Models? by [email protected]
Can anyone tell me the difference between the Garmin Edge models? For instance - what is the difference between a 520 and a 530? I think that one of mine is an...
Hunt for car tyre slasher turns into cyclist registration debate by Simon Mason[_6_]
QUOTE: West Ham footballer Michail Antonio posted footage of a rogue vandal slashing multiple car tyres yesterday, warning his followers to "keep an eye out".....
Cyclist injured after being knocked off bike by driver ‘screaming through car window' by Simon Mason[_6_]
More nutcase drivers about. QUOTE: A cyclist suffered facial injuries and broken teeth after he was knocked off his bike by a driver in an apparent road rage...
Letter: Let's praise Brighton for its cycling friendly outlook by Simon Mason[_6_]
QUOTE: ALL credit to Brighton and Hove City Council who have been following Government guidance “to reallocate road space to people walking and cycling,...
Cyclists should claim their space on the road to travel safely by Simon Mason[_6_]
QUOTE: The idiom “It’s as easy as riding a bike” is often thrown about when something is seen as easy to master, except the problem is that riding a bike...
Depolicing the US by Andre Jute[_2_]
On Tuesday, July 14, 2020 at 8:15:34 PM UTC+1, wrote: On Friday, July 10, 2020 at 11:26:54 AM UTC-7, Frank Krygowski wrote: Q:...
Cyclist nuts car windscreen smashing it to pieces by Simon Mason[_6_]
QUOTE: A cyclist has been taken to hospital after a collision with a car in Chorley. Officers were called to the scene on Birkacre Brow in Coppull at around...
Traffic Cops by Mike Collins
Just watching traffic Cops and I don't understand the point. We have been told motorists never break the law and cyclists are all baby eating criminals yet the...
Yesterday 04:51 AM
by Mike Collins Go to last post