Do EVO pads fit in KoolStop holders? by Joerg[_2_]
The worn Koolstop pads are 52mm long. Would these fit Koolstop? https://i.ebayimg.com/images/g/ByQAAOSwLwBaf-KD/s-l1600.jpg I am a little puzzled by the clip...
Today 07:04 PM
by Joerg[_2_] Go to last post
7 21 Techniques
today's ride by AMuzi
Cold, windy, sleet, grey, dismal, blecchhh. https://www.channel3000.com/news/looks-like-snow-baraboo-streets-covered-in-hail/729197821 -- Andrew Muzi ...
old combination spanner by Emanuel Berg[_2_]
I have an old combination spanner which on its closed/ring side has an opening that has six, and not twelve sides as we are used to. Safe for clearance, are...
Today 04:45 PM
by David Scheidt Go to last post
2 15 Techniques
How critical is road bike tire pressure max? by Joerg[_2_]
Just received some 25mm Vee Rubber road tires and it says 7bar 100psi max on the side. That's a bit low for my taste. The Zafiro I have on there now says...
by Joerg[_2_] Go to last post
46 229 Techniques
Dry lube? by Tanguy Ortolo
Dear cyclists, After years using wet lubes in all conditions (currently, a specific chain oil with PTFE from...
washer with a little hook in rear fork tracks by Emanuel Berg[_2_]
Many times I've seen washers with a little hook to be used in rear triangle dropout tracks. Those (the washers) are pretty big. E.g. the Shimano Nexus 3 has...
Dry lube? by Tanguy Ortolo
Dear cyclists, After years using wet lubes in all conditions (currently, a specific chain oil with PTFE from...
nut on bolt facing south in threads? by Emanuel Berg[_2_]
Do you need a nut on a bolt's end if the bolt's direction is down and the hole's walls are threaded? Could that fail and will it help with a split washer? For...
Today 07:08 AM
by Emanuel Berg[_2_] Go to last post
2 16 Techniques
How They'll Wind Up Doing Driverless In the U. S. by Bret Cahill
Every driverless car will upload up-to-date photos or videos of every road and this information will be downloaded to every other driverless vehicle using...
Today 06:11 AM
by Bret Cahill Go to last post
0 14 UK
manuals for hubs by Emanuel Berg[_2_]
I found this for the Shimano Nexus 3! Are there similar for Torpedo 1 Duomatic (Torpedo 2) Dreigang (Torpedo 3) Pentasport (Torpedo...
Today 05:23 AM
by Emanuel Berg[_2_] Go to last post
0 15 Techniques
when you look into a spinning wheel by Emanuel Berg[_2_]
do you see anything except your own emotions? -- underground experts united http://user.it.uu.se/~embe8573
Today 02:25 AM
by Emanuel Berg[_2_] Go to last post
0 15 Techniques
blow into/thru a Dunlop valve by Emanuel Berg[_2_]
If you blow into a Dunlop valve, from either direction, and then compare this to doing the same thing with another Dunlop valve, the amount of air that gets...
Today 01:50 AM
by Emanuel Berg[_2_] Go to last post
2 24 Techniques
fake magnetic lock by Emanuel Berg[_2_]
I use my bike 3-4 times a day and one thing I think is boring is lock and unlocking it. I thought about an idea, namely to have a fake lock that looks exactly...
Today 12:34 AM
by Emanuel Berg[_2_] Go to last post
0 22 Techniques
orange liquid from tire by Emanuel Berg[_2_]
Today there was a guy who had a bulge on his tire. I told him too much air and he let go of some from the Dunlop valve. Out came a liquid that looked like...
Today 12:32 AM
by Emanuel Berg[_2_] Go to last post
0 21 Techniques
James Wilkinson Sword - Busman's holiday by [email protected]
QUOTE: "A cyclist who escaped serious injury after being hit by a bus shortly before it crashed into the side of the house has said that the phone in his back...
Yesterday 10:15 PM
by Jimmy Wilkinson Knife Go to last post
1 18 UK
Build it and they will come - but where are they? by Frank Krygowski[_4_]
What we've heard: "Build it and they will come." That is, separate the bikes from the cars with paint; or better, with flexible poles; or even better with...