Showing results 1 to 25 of 500
Search took 0.57 seconds.
Forum: Racing February 11th 12, 03:45 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 9
Posted By [email protected]
Ullrich gets 2 year ban - Pantani is next!

On Feb 10, 2:37*pm, Simply Fred wrote:
Followed by VDB

The vampires will follow you beyond the grave.

what's the penalty if you can't get yourself above-ground to...
Forum: Racing February 3rd 12, 11:20 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 68
Posted By [email protected]
AP Breaking News: Prosecutors close Armstrong inquiry, no charges

you just knew it had jumped the shark after the Outside mag article
that was quoting dopey web sites as sources.

it was all just a cabal of Lafferties. (and if that thought doesn't
make you...
Forum: Racing January 14th 12, 03:31 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 9
Posted By [email protected]
Outside's Take on what Livestrong does to Fight Cancer

On Jan 12, 9:08*pm, Fred Flintstein
wrote:

What that reminds me of is the piece in the NYT and
then Laff doing searches on it and posting them. Which
Forum: Racing October 7th 11, 12:20 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 45
Posted By [email protected]
Steve Jobs

On Oct 6, 11:42*am, BL wrote:

He was a marketing genius for sure. As a person? *I read in one of his
obituaries that he gave virtually nothing to charity

So you're saying...
Forum: Racing September 27th 11, 03:07 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 41
Posted By [email protected]
The least consequential world championship road race ever - 2011

On Sep 26, 6:10*pm, "A. Dumas" wrote:
On 26/09/2011 13:49, atriage wrote:

The average speed of 2011 WC RR was 45kph, a new record for the race. If

Zolder 2002...
Forum: Racing September 27th 11, 02:51 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 10
Posted By [email protected]
Where Did His High Cadence Spin Go?

On Sep 26, 9:00*pm, Fred Flintstein
wrote:
Greg Lemond:

http://billandval.com/en/travel/pictures/KJ_Bill_Greg_LeMond.JPG

Which one is Greg?
Forum: Racing September 15th 11, 01:52 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 63
Posted By [email protected]
2-year Doping Ban for Longo?

On Sep 13, 9:23*am, Brad Anders wrote:
Why is it that the names of athletes Papp sold to seems to keep
dribbling out, a new name every few months? Thought all this would
Forum: Racing July 30th 11, 05:28 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 17
Posted By [email protected]
Lance and the Grand Jury

On Jul 28, 11:53*am, BL wrote:
Anybody know when Lance is planning to ask to testify before the Grand
Jury so that he can clear up all the misconceptions about him? I assume
Forum: Racing July 23rd 11, 03:53 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 10
Posted By [email protected]
Holy backhand, Batman!

On Jul 22, 7:59*pm, Scott wrote:

He should've gotten off the bike and kicked in the nads.

If you recall, Wladimir Belli was DQ'd from the Giro for landing a
punch on...
Forum: Racing July 19th 11, 02:00 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 18
Posted By [email protected]
Lafferties Probably all over this

On Jul 18, 4:45*pm, Frederick the Great wrote:

How many Lafferties are we talking about here?

You mean they're multiplying? Someone needs to get Sigourney Weaver
on his ass.
Forum: Racing July 7th 11, 09:10 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 19
Posted By [email protected]
Janez we hardly knew ye!

On Jul 6, 2:44*pm, Fred Flintstein
wrote:

Thor is climbing with the best. He's gonna win.

And then ... will Garmin have let Right guy or the Wrong guy win?
Forum: Racing July 2nd 11, 12:35 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 12
Posted By [email protected]
Quickstep Bus Stopped

On Jul 1, 3:45*pm, BL wrote:

ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!

Unless you have video proof of yourself doing that, I don't believe
it.
Forum: Racing July 1st 11, 10:29 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 9
Posted By [email protected]
BMC Going the Way of Willy V.

On Jun 30, 6:50*pm, BL wrote:

You need to read some other sources.

yeah, like that Mormon fraud-biter expert. That dude does all his own
original research, and I'm sure a...
Forum: Racing June 30th 11, 08:58 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 29
Posted By [email protected]
Will Och Punish Georgio?

http://velonews.competitor.com/2011/06/news/bmc-announces-squad-for-2...

Is it just me or does Evans' TT position look like crap on that bike?
Might as well switch to triathlon.
Forum: Racing June 26th 11, 03:05 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 3
Posted By [email protected]
Ashamed by erections while wearing your cycling tights?

On Jun 25, 1:28*pm, Anton Berlin wrote:
I know mine would retract like a turtle at a North Sea polar swim if
it was me

Forum: Racing June 24th 11, 05:00 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 20
Posted By [email protected]
Lafferty - you seriously need to take it down a notch

On Jun 24, 9:03*am, Anton Berlin wrote:
So try to be respectful and respond as if you were in the same room as
these people and their families.

Do you use this same...
Forum: Racing June 21st 11, 05:58 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 9
Posted By [email protected]
Where are all the FRAAM Fanboys???

this is just so completely awesome ...

http://velonews.competitor.com/2011/06/news/raam-updated-solo-racers-enter-the-second-half_179507/attachment/albertoblancoshermerneck2?utm_medium=whats-hot
Forum: Racing June 16th 11, 02:01 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 20
Posted By [email protected]
The Lance Fanboy test for BL

On Jun 15, 7:28*pm, BL wrote:
I have no need to answer "the questions" and there's nobody who can
compel me to answer them. So **** off.

The ironic thing is that BL's...
Forum: Racing June 14th 11, 01:26 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 48
Posted By [email protected]
Tyler--Lance Run In Post-60 Minutes

Try again, Fanboy.

I'm a Fan of Boy Van Poppel.
Forum: Racing June 14th 11, 01:24 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 48
Posted By [email protected]
Tyler--Lance Run In Post-60 Minutes

On Jun 12, 11:28 pm, Marco wrote:

What I don't really get is why you think it's necessary to parrot back
to rbr things you learn from lurking twitter accounts or in...
Forum: Racing May 29th 11, 02:12 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 13
Posted By [email protected]
What crime has LA been INDICTED for

On May 27, 10:20*am, Simply Fred wrote:
Jimmy July wrote:
He hasn't been indicted for anything. There is rampant speculation
that he will soon be indicted for...
Forum: Racing April 28th 11, 05:06 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 5
Posted By [email protected]
4 yrs for murder ? Out in 8-12 months ?

On Apr 28, 9:41*am, Fred wrote:
*Since when have cyclists become a protected group, like gays
or whatever?

seeing as how we parade down the street in garish lycra...
Forum: Racing April 24th 11, 05:27 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 8
Posted By [email protected]
It's Not About the Dope

On Apr 23, 2:16*pm, BL wrote:
ROTFLMAO!!!

Rolling on the floor laughing your ass off is ****ing gay.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C2kRnPuAqX0&feature=related

(and with 3...
Forum: Racing April 19th 11, 08:35 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 17
Posted By [email protected]
This may sound bigoted but I will never understand Jews

On Apr 19, 12:05*am, Anton Berlin wrote:
Hilarious ! *Thanks for the laugh - gf laughed too.

she's laughing about what she's going to do to your foreskin after you
fall...
Forum: Racing April 12th 11, 04:13 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 98
Posted By [email protected]
Not a good day for the Rainbow Jersey

from my spot on the couch it looked like one of our local races, when
the former national road champ shows up. Everyone scrambles to be on
his wheel all the time, but then no one is willing to work...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 500