Showing results 1 to 25 of 78
Search took 2.66 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Kerv
Forum: Unicycling January 6th 09, 05:57 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 5
Posted By Kerv
Kris Holm Percussion Leg Armor Sizing

danger_uni;1164369 wrote:
Hey,

Size large should work for you. The 2009 leg armor has a 1" wider
wraparound the back, compared to the previous model.

Kris
Forum: Unicycling January 6th 09, 05:52 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 16
Posted By Kerv
3 wheel unicycle

feel the light;1165207 wrote:
Perhaps the center tire could be offset a bit, front or back, lowering
it a bit and adding more paradability.If paradability is a word, it
means "adds to looking...
Forum: Unicycling January 4th 09, 03:20 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 16
Posted By Kerv
3 wheel unicycle

spiderpig2533;1163743 wrote:
i have a three wheeled a unicycle i bought it from UDC but i have had
trouble idling would getting shorter or longer cranks help? if any 1 has
any other tips they ...
Forum: Unicycling January 4th 09, 03:14 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 16
Posted By Kerv
3 wheel unicycle

johnfoss;1148040 wrote:
You can walk the wheel on a 3-wheel giraffe. For general riding it's
less fun because the cycle is a lot heavier, and even when well-adjusted
there's still plenty of...
Forum: Unicycling January 4th 09, 02:50 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 5
Posted By Kerv
Kris Holm Percussion Leg Armor Sizing

If you search the threads with words like: -Kris Holm KH Armor sizing
fitting- you will find a lot of info. Also, Look at this thread:

http://www.unicyclist.com/forums/showthread.php?t=72184

The...
Forum: Unicycling November 3rd 08, 09:31 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 15
Posted By Kerv
Got durable low-friction material for Ultimate Wheel leg protection??

Great thread! It has really got me thinking. Of course, I'll have to
learn how to ride the UW first!

--
Kerv
Kerv's...

I know you said you are looking for an on-line source, but you might
want to check with some of your local bike shops, Several out my way
carry Torker unicycles. While on-line sellers usually have...
Forum: Unicycling September 28th 08, 08:55 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 50
Posted By Kerv
New England Unicycle Trials & MUni Day is coming!

Brian O. : Will you be bringing your camera to the Oct 25th event?

--
Kerv
Kerv's Profile:...
Replies: 50
Posted By Kerv
New England Unicycle Trials & MUni Day is coming!

Wow, this looks like it will be quite a large event. I noticed the
event goes until 4:00. Do you think the Muni ride will be before or
after 4:00?

--...
Forum: Unicycling September 23rd 08, 02:16 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 50
Posted By Kerv
New England Unicycle Trials & MUni Day is coming!

Mountainuni1 wrote:
Good news One on One! I'm Meeting with the event organizers tomorrow PM
to discuss the event logistics, timing for the competiton, and MUni
ride afterward.

When posting...
Forum: Unicycling September 21st 08, 03:25 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 14
Posted By Kerv
Help with ultimate wheel

BillyTheMountain wrote:

I think all I need is some thin slippery material to protect my leg
skin from the rubbing wheel.

Duct tape

BillyTheMountain wrote:
Forum: Unicycling September 21st 08, 03:06 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 50
Posted By Kerv
New England Unicycle Trials & MUni Day is coming!

evil-nick wrote:
Kerv, how old were your boys when they learned to uni? I know James will
easily surpass me if/when he starts riding, since I didn't start till I
was 21. I'm planning on making...
Forum: Unicycling September 19th 08, 09:04 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 50
Posted By Kerv
New England Unicycle Trials & MUni Day is coming!

Brian O. wrote:
Despite his user name Nick is one of the lesser evil people I've met.

High praise, indeed!

--
Kerv
Forum: Unicycling September 19th 08, 03:56 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 50
Posted By Kerv
New England Unicycle Trials & MUni Day is coming!

Wow! Imagine having a father known as Evil Nick? I foresee years of
therapy ahead. Once your son is old enough, you will have a great time
uni-ing together. I ride uni/muni with my two older boys...
Forum: Unicycling September 18th 08, 03:52 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 47
Posted By Kerv
How much have you spent on unicycling?????

This thread is an extremely bad idea. Addicts usually hide the trail of
destruction they leave in their wake. Besides, by not totaling the
expenses, I can stay in denial for a longer time. I will...
Forum: Unicycling September 17th 08, 07:07 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 13
Posted By Kerv
Sudden Onset Unicycle Dyslexia

If your seat got turned around (which sounds unlikely based on your
clamp) you would be riding your uni backwards and it might feel
somewhat strange and awkward - although probably not awkward enough...
Forum: Unicycling September 15th 08, 02:58 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 50
Posted By Kerv
New England Unicycle Trials & MUni Day is coming!

This event sounds awesome!! Count me in. Do you have an appoximate
start and end time yet?

--
Kerv
Kerv's Profile:...

I am also using a Nordic Trak and find it a terrific cardio workout. I
am up at 5:00AM and use the Nordic for 45-55 minutes. Contrary to what
was said above, the Nordic Trak gives a great cardio...
Forum: Unicycling September 9th 08, 03:20 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 27
Posted By Kerv
Cleaning Leg armor

munirocks wrote:
Okay, mine are fine after machine washing, and so is the washing I
stuffed in with it. I had the temperature set to 40°C. The black stains
on my hands might have been caused...
Forum: Unicycling September 8th 08, 11:15 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 27
Posted By Kerv
Cleaning Leg armor

I bought a USED pair of KH leg armor for one of my kids (what a
cheapskate!) The armor was really smelly when it arrived. I washed it
in the kitchen sink with warm sudsy water, using Simple Green...
Forum: Unicycling September 3rd 08, 02:09 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 2
Posted By Kerv
It's been 30 years

Welcome back! I started riding again several years ago when I taught
two of my kids (currently age 11 and 13) to ride. Now the 3 of us are
having a blast. We have a lot of fun riding MUni. The...
Forum: Unicycling August 27th 08, 12:58 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 13
Posted By Kerv
Unicycling - Just when you achieve something...

by the way, Scoope, I like your avatar. I have always been a big
Wallace and Grommit fan. Nick Park's incredible stop motion animation
and great story lines are a joy. I heard there was a 4th half...
Forum: Unicycling August 26th 08, 02:58 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 13
Posted By Kerv
Unicycling - Just when you achieve something...

scoope wrote:
I also managed to whack my shin and leave several pin holes in it - Oh
the joys of learning.

Congrats on the new skills. The Nimbus is a fine MUni - you'll love
it. ...
Forum: Unicycling August 26th 08, 02:39 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 48
Posted By Kerv
Need a better seat!!!!!!! Please Help!!

xONExLIFEx wrote:
i just wish someone on here would know if that schwin gel is any good
also

I do not have any experience with the Schwin saddle, but it appears to
be almost identical to the...
Forum: Unicycling August 25th 08, 10:52 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 48
Posted By Kerv
Need a better seat!!!!!!! Please Help!!

xONExLIFEx wrote:
the kh fusion seat by itself is 54 bucks, the seat post is 12, and
shipping is 12-15 bucks, all together that is 80 bucks just for a new
seat when i only payed 115 for the...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 78