Showing results 1 to 25 of 209
Search took 0.16 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: congokid
Forum: UK November 6th 10, 01:38 PM Posted to uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 27
Posted By congokid
A million rides in London.

In article , "Just zis Guy, you
know?" writes
On 02/11/2010 18:50, Tom Crispin wrote:

I only question the extra trips...
Forum: UK November 2nd 10, 09:12 PM Posted to uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 27
Posted By congokid
A million rides in London.

In article
,
FrengaX writes
On Nov 2, 6:21*pm, "Simon Mason" wrote:
Forum: UK August 13th 10, 05:49 PM Posted to uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 13
Posted By congokid
What Bike Query

In article , Mike P
writes

, and decided to go on the train. It's vile, and it
takes me ages, and I've a 20 min walk at each end.

I worked...
Forum: UK August 12th 10, 05:36 PM Posted to uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 13
Posted By congokid
What Bike Query

In article , Mike P
writes

Going to start riding to work. It's 13 miles each way, reasonably flat.
Don't have to carry much. Change...
Forum: UK January 19th 10, 12:25 PM Posted to uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 20
Posted By congokid
Please recommend some decent Winter Gloves

In article , Light of Aria
writes

What is your recommended gloves, folks, please?

Ordinary (and cheap) fleece gloves over...
Forum: UK January 4th 10, 05:08 PM Posted to uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 27
Posted By congokid
URCM?

In article , Tosspot
writes
Marc wrote:
Broke? Or am I just being stood on the naughty step again?

Was ok a while ago. ...
Forum: UK October 31st 09, 05:53 PM Posted to uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 148
Posted By congokid
Pavement Cyclists - Daily Telegraph

In article , mileburner
writes

It makes cycle
lanes very dangerous for cyclists. Where they exist I tent to ride a...
Forum: UK October 28th 09, 11:56 AM Posted to uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 381
Posted By congokid
Who is liable for the damage?

In article
,
D.M. Procida writes
Mr. Benn wrote:

I was...
Forum: UK October 19th 09, 03:38 PM Posted to uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 87
Posted By congokid
Newsgroup uk.rec.cycling.moderated now created

In article , Ian Jackson
writes

I have just tested this and one of the mail relays for
moderators.uu.net rejected the...
Forum: UK October 19th 09, 02:42 PM Posted to uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 87
Posted By congokid
Newsgroup uk.rec.cycling.moderated now created

In article , Pedt "\"@
writes

I did see it but it's not relevant here to Congo Kid's problem.

For info: Turnpike...
Forum: UK October 19th 09, 12:30 PM Posted to uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 87
Posted By congokid
Newsgroup uk.rec.cycling.moderated now created

In article , Ian Jackson
writes
In article ,
congokid ...
Forum: UK October 19th 09, 12:27 PM Posted to uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 87
Posted By congokid
Newsgroup uk.rec.cycling.moderated now created

In article , "Just zis Guy,
you know?" writes

NIN and Eternal-September carry the group, Demon does not. That would
account...
Forum: UK October 16th 09, 05:59 PM Posted to uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 87
Posted By congokid
Newsgroup uk.rec.cycling.moderated now created

In article , Ian Jackson
writes

Postings to moderated newsgroups
reach the moderation software by email: so your posting...
Forum: UK October 16th 09, 11:29 AM Posted to uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 35
Posted By congokid
London's hire bike scheme

In article , Tom
Anderson writes
On Wed, 14 Oct 2009, Jim A wrote:

I prefer stopping gently. Why waste all that...
Forum: UK October 16th 09, 10:12 AM Posted to uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 87
Posted By congokid
Newsgroup uk.rec.cycling.moderated now created

In article op.u1r7kkyvtenk8t@calypso, leandr42
writes

It's been on albasani for over 24 hours. Unfortunately part of the path
to albasani seems to be made of wet...
Forum: UK September 9th 09, 11:51 AM Posted to uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 45
Posted By congokid
Punctures on the way to school

In article , Phil W Lee
writes
Chris Gerhard considered Mon, 07 Sep 2009
20:02:57 +0100 the...
Forum: UK September 9th 09, 11:35 AM Posted to uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 13
Posted By congokid
test rides

In article , p.k.
writes

Evans let me loose with a stock tricross for an hour or so, just holding my
credit card as security

Do they...
Forum: UK August 21st 09, 08:41 PM Posted to uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 23
Posted By congokid
Where's the cycling?

In article , Marc
writes

I'm probably gonna order a new Brompton next week ( anyone here got one
I can't remember

After...
Forum: UK August 7th 09, 05:38 PM Posted to uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 26
Posted By congokid
Brompton Spec

In article , Peter Grange
writes

I've hardly ever use the rack, I banged my heels sometimes on whatever
I put on it.

Same...
Forum: UK August 7th 09, 05:33 PM Posted to uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 26
Posted By congokid
Brompton Spec

In article , Marc
writes

anyone got any comments.

I'm envious.

Does anyone here have a Brompton?

My current Brom (T3...
Forum: UK August 3rd 09, 08:14 PM Posted to uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 75
Posted By congokid
How much to pay for a cycle helmet?

In article , Mr. Benn
%%@%%.% writes

Thanks for the info. Are helmets ranked anywhere in terms of safety?

Which? Magazine used to publish reviews of...
Forum: UK August 3rd 09, 07:51 PM Posted to uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 10
Posted By congokid
Skipping

In article , "Just zis Guy,
you know?" writes
Ho hum, I knew this would happen. The chain on the Brom started
skipping so I...
Forum: UK July 2nd 09, 06:39 PM Posted to uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 13
Posted By congokid
Bike Service

In article , Bob
writes
Bumble Bee wrote:
Was thinking about treating my regular commuter to a bit of TCL at the
weekend. What things...
Forum: UK June 25th 09, 05:32 PM Posted to uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 12
Posted By congokid
Brompton impresses again

In article , David Damerell
writes
Quoting congokid :
What can they do for a sliding seat...
Forum: UK June 25th 09, 05:22 PM Posted to uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 12
Posted By congokid
Brompton impresses again

In article , geomannie