Showing results 1 to 25 of 500
Search took 0.77 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Ducttape
Forum: Unicycling January 16th 09, 05:35 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 17
Posted By Ducttape
KH SYM cranks snag pants

I'm allergic to pants.... they make me sick... lol

--
Ducttape

'-*buy my shirts*-'
(www.zazzle.com/ducttapesunicycle*)
'*watch my videos*'
(http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=ducttapesunicycle)
Forum: Unicycling January 12th 09, 02:50 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 20
Posted By Ducttape
Seattle To Portland On A Unicycle (July 2009)

Straightarrow;1169093 wrote:
Be back on the grid on 1-17-2oo9,

Is there a ride planned for then? I'm getting better by the day. Doing
ankle exercises and gaining back knee strength. I'm going to...
Forum: Unicycling January 11th 09, 09:56 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 41
Posted By Ducttape
The invent a trick comp!

peleschramm;1168826 wrote:
Hey! No fair! Chris get's to participate and I don't! :(

Edit: Chris, that was really cool. It would be even cooler if you
didn't hop there for awhile, just spun...
Forum: Unicycling January 11th 09, 09:37 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 116
Posted By Ducttape
Road Unicycle Set-Up and T7 Handle Modification

munimutant;1168832 wrote:
This thread rocks. Great to see so much innovation in progress. Looking
at all the photos, one can see yet another benefit to a more extended
riding position --- we...
Forum: Unicycling January 11th 09, 05:05 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 116
Posted By Ducttape
Road Unicycle Set-Up and T7 Handle Modification

I want to try all these set-ups right now but I'm afraid to snap my T7
the rails on my T7 are pretty mangled and I'm surprised the front plate
hasn't already snapped on it by now, every time I climb...
Forum: Unicycling January 11th 09, 07:57 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 20
Posted By Ducttape
Seattle To Portland On A Unicycle (July 2009)

I injured my right ankle, knee and hip, 2 days ago in a running dismount
at 18mph. I hit the ground heel first in a running dismount because the
large backpack I was wearing made a rolling dismount...
Forum: Unicycling January 11th 09, 05:47 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 840
Posted By Ducttape
Post Your Unis Here!

Any Terrain;1168510 wrote:
.

Oh yeah... haha must have missed that. I'm not very observant recently
haha.

--
Ducttape
Forum: Unicycling January 11th 09, 05:38 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling

Rowan;1168432 wrote:
I have plenty.

why do you have so many of the same size/kind?

--
Ducttape
Forum: Unicycling January 11th 09, 04:58 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling

Goats_On_Unicycles;1168479 wrote:
Everyone I know gets what's cheaper. Lol.

'cept me! I get Pepsi all the time no questions haha

Jeremy R;1168397 wrote:
*Although we currently have all of...
Forum: Unicycling January 10th 09, 04:57 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 334
Posted By Ducttape
Best Uni Photo thread

unibikeling;1167625 wrote:
oh that picture is so bitchin. Looks really pro dude.

Thankew

--
Ducttape
Forum: Unicycling January 10th 09, 04:06 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 116
Posted By Ducttape
Road Unicycle Set-Up and T7 Handle Modification

I'm really interested to see how all these handle experiments pan out.
I'm still doing research on my frame design(cut the drops and front fork
off a road bike frame and fix the handlebars in place)...
Forum: Unicycling January 10th 09, 03:36 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 65
Posted By Ducttape
America's Got Talent Looking for Unicyclists

Goats_On_Unicycles;1167300 wrote:
My main problem with big sponsorships is that in my not so humble
opinion, they make unicycling sell-out.
I'm not saying that it makes unicycling less fun or...
Forum: Unicycling January 10th 09, 02:25 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 840
Posted By Ducttape
Post Your Unis Here!

MuniAddict;1167657 wrote:
My "stable" of unis...:D

30903

I should re-assemble my CX and take a new group picture of the unis
since I now have one more than the last time.
Forum: Unicycling January 8th 09, 06:48 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 20
Posted By Ducttape
Seattle To Portland On A Unicycle (July 2009)

I had planned to do 50 miles today in the 3 hours I had between day
school and night school(pushing my limits for what I think I could do in
that time limit right now) but the rain shortened my ride...
Forum: Unicycling January 7th 09, 08:15 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 81
Posted By Ducttape
Best Photos of 2008

The pictures didn't attach...

--
Ducttape

'-*buy my shirts*-'
(www.zazzle.com/ducttapesunicycle*)
'*watch my videos*'
(http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=ducttapesunicycle)
Forum: Unicycling January 7th 09, 06:59 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 20
Posted By Ducttape
Seattle To Portland On A Unicycle (July 2009)

tomblackwood;1166024 wrote:
Hey straightarrow, where are you based? If you're anywhere near the
Seattle area, there's a good possibility of connecting with folks in the
local group for some...
Forum: Unicycling January 7th 09, 01:42 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 2,562
Posted By Ducttape
Today I... (brag thread)

Biggestbtc;1165670 wrote:
Ate two Whoppers from Burger King while riding home on my unicycle.
That's a first.:)

I Muni'd while eating a pb&j sandwich a few days ago.

--
Ducttape
Forum: Unicycling January 6th 09, 08:18 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 20
Posted By Ducttape
Seattle To Portland On A Unicycle (July 2009)

Bruce Dawson;1165208 wrote:
Sounds good. You should come up to Seattle some time and do a training
ride with a few of us. PM me if you want an e-mail address, as I don't
read RSU very...
Forum: Unicycling January 6th 09, 07:40 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 20
Posted By Ducttape
Seattle To Portland On A Unicycle (July 2009)

Bruce Dawson;1165187 wrote:
I've thought about it, but I haven't done anything that put me in danger
of succeeding. Doing it in 17-18 hours would be a world-class ride. I
only know of three...
Forum: Unicycling January 6th 09, 07:03 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 20
Posted By Ducttape
Seattle To Portland On A Unicycle (July 2009)

Has anyone here every thought of(or attempted) making the entire route
in one day on a 36'er? I'm considering it... if you were to average
11-12mph you could finish the ride in about 17-18 hours......
Forum: Unicycling January 6th 09, 07:00 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 235
Posted By Ducttape
Pictures of your latest ride

uni man 22;1165156 wrote:
where is this at?

Black Rock mountain bike/freeride park. it's just outside of Falls City
Oregon.

--
Ducttape
Forum: Unicycling January 6th 09, 05:43 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 235
Posted By Ducttape
Pictures of your latest ride

georgegoss;1165151 wrote:
I never got whatever was stuck inside the DX frame out. The 9 year old
kid that got it didn't mind. You should have seen him grinning from ear
to ear when his dad...
Forum: Unicycling January 5th 09, 02:20 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 235
Posted By Ducttape
Pictures of your latest ride

littleman;1164394 wrote:
Cool pics Madison, like the first one the best.

If you would of got a better angle the one with you guys riding over
the waterfall would of been sick.

yeah, the...
Forum: Unicycling January 5th 09, 02:03 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 235
Posted By Ducttape
Pictures of your latest ride

Ducttape;1163179 wrote:
http://tinyurl.com/9fqjkn didn't feel like screen stretching here today
and figured since I already posted them in MR I could just link to the
post. Some screen shots...
Forum: Unicycling January 4th 09, 06:01 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 20
Posted By Ducttape
Seattle To Portland On A Unicycle (July 2009)

'Here's an old thread I dug up' (http://tinyurl.com/8rjwce), there was a
really really long ride-report post in there somewhere. Maybe it had
something about equipment in it... I was too lazy to read...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 500