WHOOPS! A 14-year-old boy is in the hospital with life-threateninginjuries after a mountain biking crash in the Anthem area (AZ) by Mike Vandeman[_4_]
http://www.abc15.com/news/region-northeast-valley/anthem/mcso-boy-seriously-injured-after-mountain-biking-crash-near-anthem MCSO: Boy seriously injured after...
Today 07:06 AM
by Mike Vandeman[_4_] Go to last post
0 8 Mountain Biking
New bike for Jay by Doug Landau
Can we start speccing out equipment for Jay the way we do for Jorge? I'll start with this thing. Jay tell us again what frame size you...
PURCHASE - XANAX 2MG, ALPRAZOLAM,OXYCODONE,VALIUM,OXYCONTIN, PERCOCET, DILAUDID TEXT (213) 534.6894 by w1ckr Id: intermeds247
Hello , Get your prescription medications safe without insurance, we move fast and safe, packaging is Discreetly Packed,we provide tracking for every purchase,...
Today 01:40 AM
by w1ckr Id: intermeds247 Go to last post
0 26 Marketplace
Sparrows are a protected species by [email protected]
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4674924/Grandfather-erects-bird-box-shape-speed-camera.html
by JNugent Go to last post
22 516 UK
Cyclist Out Runs Grizzly by Bret Cahill
Looks like the bike is loaded too: https://www.yahoo.com/news/m/dccc4fc3-fc9b-31b2-a3ce-fd9444e92570/ss_cyclist-chased-by-huge.html Bret Cahill
Today 12:34 AM
by Bret Cahill Go to last post
0 53 UK
Bell Dashboard 100, re-enter odo numbers? by Joerg[_2_]
Had to change the battery again on my Bell Dashboard 100 cycling speedometer. Or what they call "cycle computer" In the manual it says one can re-enter the...
Today 12:12 AM
by Joerg[_2_] Go to last post
2 297 Techniques
http://www.newstalk.com/Gold-bars-and-cash-found-under-tree-in-Berlin by Mr Pounder Esquire
Stupidest cyclist of the day: The mind boggles at the gross stupidity of these sub-humans. "Berlin police say it has since been reunited with its owner, who...
Yesterday 07:49 PM
by Mr Pounder Esquire Go to last post
0 49 UK
three questions by Emanuel Berg[_2_]
1) What does for example 7075-T6 mean? I read it is stell alloy and heat treatment but what do the digits and letters mean, or are they just a...
The Races and TV by Tom Kunich[_4_]
How is it that we have games like soccer on main stations and yet we have to buy coverage of the Tour? And there are endless lesser races that are probably a...
Yesterday 03:14 PM
by Tom Kunich[_4_] Go to last post
2 177 Racing
How long should caliper brake springs last? by sms
The brakes on my Specialized road bike were not opening all the way when releasing the brake levers. At first I thought it was the old brake cables having...
rubber grips - too sticky by crowizcom
i just get a bike (Giant Fusion) and while rest of bike seems fine (second hand) rubber grips seem too sticky. i noticed before that thes (Ergon?) grips start...
9 592 Techniques
2 fast for conditions by [email protected]
https://www.google.com/#q=sagan+cavendish+crash+TdF+site:youtube.com&spf=1499208827026 btw....Aston got a weight reduction plus
9 353 Techniques
It's not every day... by JNugent
....you get evidence of the existence of something that was alleged to have been extinct for 80+...
by JNugent Go to last post