BUY YOUR PRESCRIPTION PILLS WITHOUT PRESCRIPTION securely...Order Vyvanse,Lortab,Opana,Fentalyn,Seconal - XANAX 2MG, Adderall,ACTAVIS ,OXYCODONE, NORCO, VALIUM, OXYCONTIN, PERCOCET AMBIEN by VERIFIED VENDOR
#Buy-Medication-Online-Without-prescription | #where-to-buy-Medication-Online-Without-Prescription Contact us Securely through details below: contact :...
Yesterday 10:27 PM
by VERIFIED VENDOR Go to last post
0 1 Marketplace
The "great mental ward of the Pacific Northwest" by Andre Jute[_2_]
From a reporter who was actually the "The kettle-corn girl is but one of many madcap escapees from the great mental ward of the Pacific Northwest out here...
More Justice Department Hiding by [email protected]
Judicial Watch filed a FOIA lawsuit against the Department of Justice for records of costs incurred by and logs maintained by the security detail for Special...
Another nasty holiday season on RBT by Andre Jute[_2_]
Now that was another nasty holiday season on RBT -- and we're no for'arder than the smug selfsatisfaction of the usual bullies and undesirables. Andre...
Breathing by Mr Pounder Esquire
I read somewhere that scum cyclists should be charged for breathing. Can't disagree with that.
Electric dangers by Frank Krygowski[_4_]
https://www.9news.com.au/2019/01/14/22/28/adelaide-news-man-s-electric-bike-explodes-almost-starts-bushfire -- - Frank Krygowski
I've just watched by Mr Pounder Esquire
An adult riding a bicycle on the wrong side of the road - one offence. This pillock had a dog on a lead tied to his handlebars - another offence. Alongside...
Women Drivers by Simon Jester
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y1kO9odmgSk
What's the point? by James[_8_]
What's the point of clip less pedals. People ride happily with flat pedals. What's the point of gear levers integrated with the brake levers? People ride...
Jumping Chain by [email protected]
Andrew, I had a strange occurrence today. I got out on the bike and did 21 miles with an average speed of 13.6 with LOTS of stop lights and 20 minutes or so of...
Us congress hearing of maan alsaan Money laundry قضية الكونغجرس لغسيل الأموال للمليادير معن الصانع by Kasem A
YouTube videos of U.S. Congress money laundering hearing of Saudi Billionaire " Maan Al sanea"
Yesterday 04:57 PM
by Kasem A Go to last post
0 2 Racing
Wheel building questions (OMG - a tech thread!) by Mark J.
Wheel building questions (including "religious" questions to replace the political ones with which RBT has become saturated). Background: I am re-rimming a...
performance brick and mortar adieu? by patrick[_2_]
Many of the performance brick and mortar locations are going bye bye. If you are fortunate enough(??) to live near one (US), you might stock up on useful...