Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
Search took 0.10 seconds.
Forum: UK November 24th 06, 10:57 AM Posted to uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 32
Posted By [email protected]
Which Birdy Folder?

Chris Slade wrote:
wrote:

Yes the Rohloff would be the one I would buy in an ideal world. While I
can justify the cheaper models by setting commuting costs...
Forum: UK November 23rd 06, 02:42 PM Posted to uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 32
Posted By [email protected]
Which Birdy Folder?

Peter Clinch wrote:
wrote:

So what are the benefits and drawbacks of each gearing system? I like
the idea of the 8-speed hub as I don't have to think about...
Forum: UK November 23rd 06, 02:34 PM Posted to uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 32
Posted By [email protected]
Which Birdy Folder?

Alan Braggins wrote:
In article , Peter Clinch wrote:
One other thing I can't figure out is the braking system on the City.
From the images there are...
Forum: UK November 23rd 06, 12:22 PM Posted to uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 32
Posted By [email protected]
Which Birdy Folder?

I'm completely fed up commuting on the tube and I'm going to get a
folding bike to commute to work from my small flat in South London to
the city centre. Currently it will be a 10 mile round trip,...
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4