Clipless pedals no more efficient than flat? by bob prohaska
I found this not-entirely-ancient video, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KUEaN9FKGLE which posits that there's no efficiency gain using clipless (or...
Pervert on a bicycle by AMuzi
https://wbbm780.radio.com/articles/suntimes/girls-friends-fight-off-would-be-abductor -- Andrew Muzi www.yellowjersey.org/ Open every day since 1...
Near Miss of the Day 453: Punishment pass on two-abreast cyclists by Simon Mason[_6_]
What an ignorant tosser this driver is. QUOTE: One of the most common complaints against cyclists that you will read on social media or in the comments section...
Road Funding by Mike Collins
We have heard a lot about Road Tax on this group and how cyclists don't pay it even though Winston Churchill abolished the Road Fund Licence in 1936 I propose...
by Pamela Go to last post
14 65 UK
Specialized Begins Expansion to Online Equipment Sales throughBackcountry.com and Competitive Cyclist by sms
https://www.bicycleretailer.com/industry-news/2020/07/07/specialized-begins-equipment-sales-through-backcountrycom-competitive The last time Specialized...
Yesterday 06:08 PM
by sms Go to last post
0 15 Techniques
Special clothing does inhibit cycling by Joy Beeson
I need exercise, desperately. We need a melon and some tomatoes. Sweet Corn Charley is a safe destination. But the thought of sticking band-aids on my face...
Police hunt Land Rover driver after Somerset cyclist pushed from his bike by Simon Mason[_6_]
QUOTE: Police in Somerset are appealing for information after a cyclist was injured when he was pushed over by a Land Rover driver following a collision. The...
Yesterday 04:34 PM
by Kerr-Mudd,John[_3_] Go to last post
4 20 UK
New buses in Yorkshire can now carry bicycles (+ videos) by Simon Mason[_6_]
QUOTE: Bus passengers in Yorkshire can now take bicycles on board with them for free after a local bus operator invested £2 million in “state of the art,...
Murder probe: Cyclist dies following crash in Waterloo Road, Southampton by Simon Mason[_6_]
Car occupants arrested for the murder of a cyclist. QUOTE: A MURDER investigation has been launched following the death of a cyclist who was killed in a crash...
Bollards to aid social distancing and cycling vandalised by Simon Mason[_6_]
More thuggery by the cycle haters. QUOTE: People in Newcastle have been urged to "respect their city" after bollards protecting cyclists were damaged. Parking...