Showing results 1 to 25 of 107
Search took 0.07 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: uniaddict
Forum: Unicycling January 8th 09, 03:48 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 65
Posted By uniaddict
America's Got Talent Looking for Unicyclists

Goats_On_Unicycles;1166473 wrote:
They want to make unicycling a pornographic, sell-out sport like
mountain biking or bmx.

I agree. Lets just keep unicycling something you do for fun, not...
Forum: Unicycling December 25th 08, 06:11 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 69
Posted By uniaddict
Christmas goodies thread

I haven't opened anything yet. Everyone should post pics.:D

--
uniaddict

'SixSixOne' (http://sixsixone.com/)
*85 foot...
Forum: Unicycling December 24th 08, 02:10 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 9
Posted By uniaddict
Off-center seatposts??

Get an adjustable kh post ftw. I got one on my KH24 08 model and I have
had no problems with it. Totally worth it.

--
uniaddict

'SixSixOne' (http://sixsixone.com/)
*85 foot...
Forum: Unicycling December 23rd 08, 06:34 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 22
Posted By uniaddict
Evolution of Balance Award 2009

Hmm, maybe us bay area riders could plan a trip. That would be
cool.:cool: Are you seeing this Corbin and Tom.

--
uniaddict

'SixSixOne' (http://sixsixone.com/)
*85 foot...
Forum: Unicycling December 19th 08, 08:57 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 45
Posted By uniaddict
carbon fiber/aluminum frame

Yay! Someone who actually followed through with their frame plans.

--
uniaddict

Any bay area riders up for a ride PM me!:)
'SixSixOne' (http://sixsixone.com/)
*85 foot...
Forum: Unicycling December 17th 08, 10:45 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 46
Posted By uniaddict
Video: MUNI v1 - Northstar and Geared Muni

corbin;1151848 wrote:
Were going to ride again this weekend if you want to come out and ride
muni with us in santa cruz.
corbin

Sweet! Sounds like fun. You can pm me with the details.
Forum: Unicycling December 17th 08, 06:55 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 46
Posted By uniaddict
Video: MUNI v1 - Northstar and Geared Muni

Hey Corbin. That geared muni looks like a blast. I gotta try that
sometime.

--
uniaddict

Any bay area riders up for a ride PM me!:)
'SixSixOne' (http://sixsixone.com/)
*85 foot coast!*:D
Forum: Unicycling December 10th 08, 02:28 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 7
Posted By uniaddict
Quest for pink components

You should just get your stuff powdercoated. It's not that expensive.
Are you making a custom uni? If yes post pics please.:)

--
uniaddict

Any bay area riders up for a ride PM me!:)...
Forum: Unicycling December 1st 08, 06:33 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 45
Posted By uniaddict
Freestyle Discussion Thread

ntappin;1140943 wrote:
Is there anyone else out there that is having a hard time choosing a
freestyle uni?

Yes.

--
Forum: Unicycling November 22nd 08, 05:52 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 29

Yeah I'm in the same situation as you. I do a lot of campus riding and
it is a lot of fun but it can get annoying. People always badger me for
some reason or another. I'm sick of people telling me...
Forum: Unicycling November 21st 08, 08:19 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 6
Posted By uniaddict
frame building

I drew these up a while back. I think it would be awesome if these
manifested in something more significant than paint. The idea is a
little complicated but should hold up to...
Forum: Unicycling November 21st 08, 04:24 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 28
Posted By uniaddict
Shorter Cranks effect still standing?

How long counts as a "good" stillstand? I can do something like 2
seconds consistently maybe more if I am lucky.

--
uniaddict

Any bay area riders up for a ride PM me!:)
'SixSixOne'...
Forum: Unicycling November 20th 08, 08:42 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 28
Posted By uniaddict
Shorter Cranks effect still standing?

How do you do long stilstands? I still can't.:mad:

--
uniaddict

Any bay area riders up for a ride PM me!:)
'SixSixOne' (http://sixsixone.com/)
*85 foot...
Forum: Unicycling November 14th 08, 01:22 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 15
Posted By uniaddict
New Muni and first muni ride ever. W/ photos

How did you get those first pictures? Do you have a helicopter or
something:confused:

--
uniaddict

Any bay area riders up for a ride PM me!:)
'SixSixOne' (http://sixsixone.com/)
*85 foot...
Forum: Unicycling November 8th 08, 06:20 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 70
Posted By uniaddict
Nimbus Round-Crown Frames

I agree with maestro8. Lets try to get our terms right. As for
roundcrowns I think we need them around to quiet whiny trials riders who
have weird knees. They are nice due to their simple strong...
Forum: Unicycling October 30th 08, 12:09 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 7
Posted By uniaddict
Rockville Hills Park, Fairfield, CA or surrouding area.

Cool, lets go!:D

--
uniaddict

Any bay area riders up for a ride PM me!:)
'SixSixOne' (http://sixsixone.com/)
*85 foot...
Forum: Unicycling October 12th 08, 06:15 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 4
Posted By uniaddict
Berkeley Juggling and Unicycle Festival, October 10-12

Do we meet at the school for the hardcore muni ride or at the park.
Sorry for the late question.:o

--
uniaddict

Any bay area riders up for a ride PM me!:)
'SixSixOne' (http://sixsixone.com/)...
Forum: Unicycling October 12th 08, 12:27 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 10
Posted By uniaddict
$700 Billion Bailout Good for Unicyclists!

How does the Government recognise those of us that are unicycling to
work. How do we get the money.

--
uniaddict

Any bay area riders up for a ride PM me!:)
'SixSixOne' (http://sixsixone.com/)...
Forum: Unicycling October 11th 08, 03:13 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 4
Posted By uniaddict
Gettin to CMW. Drivers?

My mom and I will be passing through ucla I think. I would be glad to
give Spencer a ride.

--
uniaddict

Any bay area riders up for a ride PM me!:)
'SixSixOne' (http://sixsixone.com/)
*85 foot...
Forum: Unicycling October 10th 08, 03:27 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 5
Posted By uniaddict
Coker cycle co. facilities?

Coker should make the ultimate 24x3 muni tire that doesn't go out of
production.

--
uniaddict

Any bay area riders up for a ride PM me!:)
'SixSixOne' (http://sixsixone.com/)
*85 foot coast!*:D
Forum: Unicycling October 10th 08, 01:36 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 167
Posted By uniaddict
California Mountain Unicycle Weekend - 2008 - San Diego

So basically we just show up at the event at the scheduled time by our
own means? What are the shuttles for?

--
uniaddict

Any bay area riders up for a ride PM me!:)
'SixSixOne'...
Forum: Unicycling October 9th 08, 07:43 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 167
Posted By uniaddict
California Mountain Unicycle Weekend - 2008 - San Diego

So whats the deal with getting to the events. Do we just drive there or
do we meet at your house. I heard about shuttle buses. Will we be
shuttled? :confused: Clarification please!

--...
Forum: Unicycling October 9th 08, 03:50 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 7
Posted By uniaddict
Gel vs Freeride Saddles for Muni

I'd say the Kris Holm street but that isn't comfortable either. You can
still do sif with the fusion freeride so you should maybe just go with
that if comfort is an issue.

--
uniaddict

Any bay...
Forum: Unicycling October 9th 08, 03:29 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 16
Posted By uniaddict
creating my ultimate unicycle- advice please!

I forgot to put maguras with a spooner in my epic build idea. Also I
think that a 24 would be the best wheel size. I mean a 26 inch guni
would go a bit faster but with a 24 ich you can tackle the...
Forum: Unicycling October 9th 08, 12:40 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 7
Posted By uniaddict
Gel vs Freeride Saddles for Muni

monochito;1109402 wrote:
Hi,
I´m not comfort to performance Muni with the KH Freeride beacause
actually i need to jump out of the saddle.
My question is ¿what i need to do? ¿to use Gel or...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 107