Showing results 1 to 25 of 337
Search took 0.68 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: mill_mobile
Forum: Unicycling December 30th 08, 10:03 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 20
Posted By mill_mobile
Unispin

UnicycleJuggler;1160200 wrote:

I'm really looking forward to being able to do them rolling.

Then it'll be onto crankflips.

I dont mean to shoot you down, but they are much harder...
Forum: Unicycling December 29th 08, 02:40 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 20
Posted By mill_mobile
Unispin

One bit of advice i dont think you will find on here is to land as
lightly on your feet as possible (on the pedals) - this minimises impact
issues of landing slightly off centre on your pedals... the...
Forum: Unicycling December 23rd 08, 05:31 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 32
Posted By mill_mobile
New Unicycle

manon1wheel;1155976 wrote:
powder coat.

and i only did 1/2 spokes cause i thought it would look cool.

Sweet, ima ring around here and see how much it'll cost to do mine :D
Forum: Unicycling December 23rd 08, 04:37 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 32
Posted By mill_mobile
New Unicycle

Hell yes!
That is SEXY!
Makes me wanna give my uni a paint job!
What sort of paint did you use? Car spec?

--...
Forum: Unicycling December 23rd 08, 04:32 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 8
Posted By mill_mobile
How hard presure should be in a tyre?

timekeeper;1155961 wrote:
None of those search links work.

.

Well it works here when i click on mine.
Forum: Unicycling December 22nd 08, 10:24 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 7
Posted By mill_mobile
Removing rust from a vintage uni

I would probably start with a wire brush or fine sandpaper - i guess it
really depends of you want to paint it or leave it rust free and do
nothing with it...

--...
Forum: Unicycling December 22nd 08, 10:20 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 8
Posted By mill_mobile
How hard presure should be in a tyre?

'A simple search, looking for tire pressure and psi, showing threads
with more than 5 replies. You might also find more results spelling tire
the other way (tyre).' (http://tinyurl.com/8anbeu)

--...
Forum: Unicycling December 22nd 08, 09:50 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 0
Posted By mill_mobile
How hard presure should be in a tyre?

Axi;1155587 wrote:
So how hard presure should be in my tire? Im gona try to learn jumping.
Is there any differences between TRIAL tyre and ordinary one?

As much pressure as it takes your...
Forum: Unicycling December 21st 08, 10:01 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 235
Posted By mill_mobile
Pictures of your latest ride

kapoute;1154511 wrote:
During a snow ride, on the top of Mount Royal, Montréal, Canada.

[image: http://i72.servimg.com/u/f72/09/02/85/80/pc200010.jpg]

It's now my wallpaper :)

Umm, do...
Forum: Unicycling December 13th 08, 09:15 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 20
Posted By mill_mobile
[AUS] UDC 12 Days of Christmas

http://tinyurl.com/6s5mvj
So does this mean its $625? Or are the marked prices the reduced
prices?

--...
Forum: Unicycling December 12th 08, 11:28 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 20
Posted By mill_mobile
[AUS] UDC 12 Days of Christmas

hungry4uni;1148480 wrote:
Man, your deals stink!

Agreed,
But i understand why - the customer base down here is limited,
therefore its not viable to offer huge discounts on products unless...
Forum: Unicycling December 12th 08, 10:14 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 20
Posted By mill_mobile
[AUS] UDC 12 Days of Christmas

Doesnt even say if its cheaper than normal???
http://tinyurl.com/5dgwlo
Still waiting for something epic that i need :D

--...
Forum: Unicycling December 11th 08, 09:55 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 20
Posted By mill_mobile
[AUS] UDC 12 Days of Christmas

knighty;1147701 wrote:
http://tinyurl.com/5uc3hc

still waiting for somthing super cool
Forum: Unicycling December 10th 08, 08:35 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 20
Posted By mill_mobile
[AUS] UDC 12 Days of Christmas

today its a cc tyre-not a huge saving really, but whatever. Think i'll
wait and see what else is coming up-hopefully something i want at a good
price! Sorry no link, i'm on ph and cant be bothered...
Forum: Unicycling December 9th 08, 08:01 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 20
Posted By mill_mobile
[AUS] UDC 12 Days of Christmas

http://tinyurl.com/5dsqof

--
mill_mobile
mill_mobile's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/14584

Jimwahhh;1146293 wrote:
gee awesome, dvd's at a CRAZY 12.5% off. this really is amazing...
weak.

I'm still hoping for giraffe's.

Im hoping for a KH frame or something!
Forum: Unicycling December 8th 08, 10:20 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 20
Posted By mill_mobile
[AUS] UDC 12 Days of Christmas

Found it!
DVDs on sale!

--
mill_mobile
mill_mobile's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/14584
View this thread:...
Forum: Unicycling December 8th 08, 10:16 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 20
Posted By mill_mobile
[AUS] UDC 12 Days of Christmas

Day 2 anyone?

--
mill_mobile
mill_mobile's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/14584
View this thread:...
Forum: Unicycling December 7th 08, 11:19 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 20
Posted By mill_mobile
[AUS] UDC 12 Days of Christmas

Well, they have done it!
I have had a quick look but cant find it.
Please help me!

--
mill_mobile
mill_mobile's Profile:...

timekeeper;1142381 wrote:
Nice collection there Cam!

My newest build. Still working out the kinks.

Now thats the sex!
Forum: Unicycling December 3rd 08, 02:55 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 123
Posted By mill_mobile
UDC's Twelve Days of Christmas!

Hazmat;1141984 wrote:
Why can't UDC Oz have 12 days of Christmas specials*???* :(

Coz they dont have as big of a customer base as US, so their sales are
alot less, resulting in income alot...
Forum: Unicycling December 2nd 08, 03:47 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 1
Posted By mill_mobile
Wrist pain

T.M.C.;1141417 wrote:
Well since I can now do unispins, after practicing about 15 mins+ my
wrist starts to hurt a lot if I move it in certain directions. I'm
assuming that this is because my...
Forum: Unicycling December 1st 08, 09:51 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 16
Posted By mill_mobile
how long before balance becomes "second nature"

ezas;1141021 wrote:
I listened to music for the first time while riding on a playground this
weekend (no cars) and I found it very helpful in helping me to relax
while riding.

Yes, but it...
Forum: Unicycling December 1st 08, 09:09 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 16
Posted By mill_mobile
how long before balance becomes "second nature"

gangstertaco;1140852 wrote:
have fun listen to some good music

I say this is BAD advice... when learning i NEVER listened to music as
it takes away your concentration.
Leave the music out...
Forum: Unicycling November 21st 08, 05:30 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 18
Posted By mill_mobile
My pedal is bent?

timekeeper;1134640 wrote:
Thanks, I didn't read the whole thing.

I got pwned :(

Maximum pwnage ;)
Oh and back to one of his questions...
I would not recommend riding them as if the pedal...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 337