Showing results 1 to 25 of 394
Search took 0.59 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Unisykolist
Forum: Unicycling January 14th 09, 05:05 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 16
Posted By Unisykolist
Where can I buy trials uni tubes?

Tyler_N;1170185 wrote:
my LBS has them. Did you check there?

Every LBS should have them.

--
Unisykolist
Forum: Unicycling January 12th 09, 04:42 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling

Hazmat;1169121 wrote:
Pallets, strong planks of wood and make it reinforced/supported somehow.
Then you can have something like this. :D

[image: http://www.tomberna.com/DSC02572.JPG]

AHH...
Forum: Unicycling January 11th 09, 05:21 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 32
Posted By Unisykolist
360 Unispins

streetcycalist;1168116 wrote:
im just starting to practice my 360 unispins and i have trouble spinning
it and keeping the uni from tipping to one side, when i do the 360 jump
mounts i find my...
Forum: Unicycling January 4th 09, 10:02 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 61
Posted By Unisykolist
12-14 year old riders - click this

1radler;1163345 wrote:
haha:D

so here is mine:

NAME:[/B] RAPHAEL PöHAM
*AGE:* 13
*BIRTHDAY:* 9TH OF AUGUST '95
*RIDING...
Forum: Unicycling January 3rd 09, 08:28 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 61
Posted By Unisykolist
12-14 year old riders - click this

Who is Raphael?

--
Unisykolist

Perfected...360 Unispins - Hop up 4 pallets
Going to UniNats 2009 :D
-Style of riding:- Street & Trials
'*MOST RECENT VIDEO*'...
Forum: Unicycling January 3rd 09, 08:20 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 6
Posted By Unisykolist
kh crank problems need help asap

This is weird, I just got onto these forums then to post a thread, but
it looks like there is already a few. I can't take my pedals out, there
stuck no matter what...and I have KH 07 moments...there...
Forum: Unicycling January 2nd 09, 07:25 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 61
Posted By Unisykolist
12-14 year old riders - click this

So this is just a temporary thread for 12-14 year old riders. I"m fairly
curious of what skill level us young riders are at. Set up a post like
this:

Name:
Age:
Birthday:
Riding...
Forum: Unicycling January 2nd 09, 03:18 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 38
Posted By Unisykolist
Help choosing editing program, Please

EliB;1162364 wrote:
Windows XP

Try giving "Jerrick" a personal message, he's a computer wiz, he has
helped me multiple times with computer problems, and getting better
quality for my videos.

--
Forum: Unicycling January 2nd 09, 03:13 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 38

Any Terrain;1162280 wrote:
+1
Make sure the cord isn't too long/hanging out of pocket or shirt's
neck...

Sometimes I will also adjust the cord so it goes in my shirt up my back
and out...
Forum: Unicycling January 1st 09, 10:22 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 38
Posted By Unisykolist
listening to iPod whilst riding uni...ear phones jerk out :S

When listening to my iPod while doing rolling unispins or whatever, some
part of my body always manages to hit the cord out of my ears and its a
terrible feeling, so i can't listen to music...
Forum: Unicycling January 1st 09, 10:17 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 2,562
Posted By Unisykolist
Today I... (brag thread)

Today I...

-Found that attempting 360's with no hands is easier than with hands
???
-270 with no hands
-180 of curb with no hands

--
Unisykolist
Forum: Unicycling December 27th 08, 11:24 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling

Unisykolist;1158733 wrote:
I will land...

-rolling 360 unispin

and I landed it =]
Forum: Unicycling December 27th 08, 11:22 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 32
Posted By Unisykolist
Australian UniNats 09. ?

tomsey;1159032 wrote:
yes... yes you can

so pumped to ride again this year
how many NZers are coming back?

Thanks for the answer.

As for the NZers, I'm sure Michael (Padst8r) and Chris...
Forum: Unicycling December 27th 08, 06:08 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 32
Posted By Unisykolist
Australian UniNats 09. ?

Someone really need help, i've asked several times but my question has
not been answered.

I'm pretty sure you need membership to compete in uninats comps, so can
I fill out the form and pay for the...
Forum: Unicycling December 27th 08, 02:31 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 90
Posted By Unisykolist
This Week I'll...(commitment thread)

I will land...

-rolling 360 unispin

--
Unisykolist

Perfected...360 Unispins - Hop up 4 pallets
Going to UniNats 2009 :D
Forum: Unicycling December 27th 08, 02:29 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 32
Posted By Unisykolist
Australian UniNats 09. ?

samsta002;1158233 wrote:
Great! I really liked your other video, how you included people from all
different skill levels.

Random Question: How can I make a word document page into an...
Forum: Unicycling December 27th 08, 02:27 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 32
Posted By Unisykolist
Australian UniNats 09. ?

whitey;1154230 wrote:
is "junior" under 15, or 15 and under?

under 15.

--
Unisykolist
Forum: Unicycling December 25th 08, 01:19 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling

If yesterday was today... Today I...

-Became more consistant hopping up 4 pallets
-Landed my first couple 270 unispins down

--
Unisykolist

Perfected...360 Unispins - Hop up 3 pallets
Forum: Unicycling December 25th 08, 01:16 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 7
Posted By Unisykolist
Noise coming from kh20

If it isn't the spokes...
It could be the pedal, it could be loose, or if you have loose pins,
they can make a noise too.
Make sure everything is tightened. ;)

--
Unisykolist

Perfected...360...
Forum: Unicycling December 25th 08, 01:14 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 162
Posted By Unisykolist
Flat Discussion Thread

Some Leg Wrap questions...

I stand on the start of the crank which connects to the hub with the
middle of my foot, I think most have the foot along the whole crank,
CORRECT?

I don't understand...
Forum: Unicycling December 25th 08, 01:10 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 31
Posted By Unisykolist
Riding on Ice!

saskatchewanian;732293 wrote:
My first successful ride was on ice, I bought my first uni in October
last year while I was living up north, the frozen lake was the only
smooth surface around so...
Forum: Unicycling December 15th 08, 04:31 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 2,562
Posted By Unisykolist
Today I... (brag thread)

Any Terrain;1149819 wrote:
Did all but 2 of my flip tricks down a curb.

Crankflip, doubleflip, & hickflip (got down a curb before) & backflip,
fakieflip, 180 flip 90 unispin flip, in flip,...
Forum: Unicycling December 15th 08, 04:25 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 2,562
Posted By Unisykolist
Today I... (brag thread)

beeper;1149314 wrote:
Thats pretty fishy considering you had a zero plant in your vid a few
months ago.. Footage?

Footage will be on today sometime soon, it will be in the video section
of...
Forum: Unicycling December 14th 08, 09:12 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 2,562
Posted By Unisykolist
Today I... (brag thread)

beeper;1149314 wrote:
Thats pretty fishy considering you had a zero plant in your vid a few
months ago.. Footage?

Lol check out the "zero-plant" again, it isn't a zero plant or if it is
it...
Forum: Unicycling December 13th 08, 09:44 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 2,562
Posted By Unisykolist
Today I... (brag thread)

Hmmm I landed my first crankflip...with in one day of attempting and yet
I can't even zero plant or footplant crankflip...:D:D:D

--
Unisykolist

Perfected...360 Unispins - Hop up 3 pallets
Going...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 394