Uber and the Ongoing Erasure of Public Life by Bret Cahill
Suburbs have space; cities do not. In midtown Manhattan, where Uber and Lyft drivers spend forty per cent of their time idling without passengers, congestion...
Today 08:15 PM
by Bret Cahill Go to last post
0 1 UK
Latest on Australian Mandatory Helmet Law propaganda by James[_8_]
A pack of rabid Mandatory Helmet Law zealots in Australia (Raphael Grzebieta, Jake Olivier (former USian), and some other clown who's name eludes me),...
Fisti-mouths by [email protected]
Exactly why has this group become on of little more than arguments? Frank and a few others seem to be taking offense at virtually anything. While I certainly...
MIPS helmet by AMuzi
just received this link https://www.bellhelmets.com/cycling/helmets/dirt/full-9-fusion-mips-19 -- Andrew Muzi www.yellowjersey.org/ Open every day...
Tubular Clencher Tires by John B. Slocomb
I recently came across an advert for "tubular Clinchers" that seem to be a tubular tire made to be used on a conventional clincher rim. The company, TUFO, that...
tubeless tires tech by AMuzi
https://janheine.wordpress.com/ -- Andrew Muzi www.yellowjersey.org/ Open every day since 1 April, 1971
This group by GB[_5_]
Don't you guys talk about cycling at all? It's all only about cyclists.
by RJH[_2_] Go to last post
17 57 UK
Lights by Simon Jester
As a motorist I hate it when cyclists use ONLY flashing lights on unlit roads. They are easy to spot but difficult to locate.
Compo searching cyclist in the paper by MrCheerful
If you live in the road, surely you would have some idea of its...
More on Australia's helmet law propaganda. by James[_8_]
Not sure if I mentioned this, but Professor Raphael Grzebieta has said in a media release that in their as yet unpublished paper, they intend to discredit...
Mountain Bikers Display Their Attitude for the Whole World to See!:"Shut up" by Mike Vandeman[_4_]
Obviously they think there will be no consequences for them or their...
Today 05:15 AM
by Mike Vandeman[_4_] Go to last post
0 14 Mountain Biking
Helmet promotion history by Frank Krygowski[_4_]
As long as we're on the subject: It's interesting how much helmet promotion was due to the mania of just a few people. Randy Swart (who essentially _is_ the...
Wear a helmet, you know it makes sense by MrCheerful
https://www.theargus.co.uk/news/17453028.horror-crash-cyclist-issues-stark-safety-warning/
Today 01:49 AM
by MrCheerful Go to last post
0 18 UK
Conbtinental has come out with a GP5000S and a GP5000TL by [email protected]
The first is a clincher while the second is a tubeless. Why should a tubeless tire cost more than a clincher? Not only do they cost more but you can almost...
by John B. Slocomb Go to last post