Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
Search took 0.19 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Xchequer
Forum: Rides April 26th 08, 04:13 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.rides
Replies: 7
Posted By Xchequer
Hampton Rodes Area Riders

On Tue, 08 Apr 2008 12:11:55 -0700, mlmartinet wrote:

I was wondering if any one here is a form the Hampton Rodes Area? I was
trying to figure out a good route from Hampton, VA to...
Forum: General April 14th 07, 02:59 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 5
Posted By Xchequer
Biking Hong Kong

On Tue, 10 Apr 2007 07:09:14 -0700, wrote:

I won't say anything about Hong Kong drivers in Kowloon versus their
counterparts on the mainland or in the United States...
Forum: General March 8th 07, 04:20 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 50
Posted By Xchequer
Knee problems, conflicting diagnosis, MRI

On Wed, 07 Mar 2007 06:37:23 +0000, Bill Baka wrote:

Xchequer wrote:
quoted text

I had an issue when I was running where my knees had similar pain. It
was so bad that I couldn't...
Forum: General March 7th 07, 04:47 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 50
Posted By Xchequer
Knee problems, conflicting diagnosis, MRI

quoted text

I had an issue when I was running where my knees had similar pain. It was
so bad that I couldn't bike ride for two years. My doctor said I had
Osteoarthritis. After two years of not...
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4