Bottle holder by AK[_2_]
I want to get a bottle holder for my bike. It has no pre-drilled holes for the holder. I found some that clamp on but not sure if they would work with the...
by John B. Go to last post
108 197 Techniques
HOW DANGEROUS IS CYCLING? DEPENDS ON WHICH NUMBERS YOU EMPHASISE. by Andre Jute[_2_]
Here's my analysis of US national bicycle safety, published in 2010.* Nothing significant has changed since then. *** HOW DANGEROUS IS CYCLING? Surprisingly,...
Today's reading: Comparisons of danger by Frank Krygowski[_4_]
It's been pointed out that "safe" vs. "dangerous" is not a binary choice. There are various levels of risk, and activities can be very dangerous, very safe,...
Yesterday 11:31 PM
by John B. Go to last post
9 34 Techniques
Thieving Hull cyclist caught with the aid of a passing motorist by MrCheerful
thief Michael Leckenby, 38, thought he managed to evade the grasp of a chasing officer as he pedalled frantically through Belgrave Drive, west Hull, on a...
Pearl Izumi Troubles by Tom Kunich[_5_]
The Pearl Izumi outlet in Gilroy California is closing. If you looked at the prices lately if their clothing it would come as no surprise to you. I think that...
Giro results by Gerrit 't Hart
Why no Giro results here?
Yesterday 09:52 PM
by NFN Smith[_2_] Go to last post
2 103 Racing
Giro - Stage 3 Finish List by Davey Crockett[_17_]
STAGE 3: ORBETELLO | FINAL RESULT (OFFICIAL) RIDER TEAM TIME TIME BONUS ADVANTAGE 1 COL GAVIRIA RENDON Fernando UAE TEAM EMIRATES 5h 23’ 19” 0’...
Yesterday 07:15 PM
by Davey Crockett[_17_] Go to last post
0 18 Racing
Giro - Stage 2 Finish List by Davey Crockett[_17_]
1 GER ACKERMANN Pascal BORA - HANSGROHE 4h 44’ 43” 0’ 10” 0’ 00” 2 ITA VIVIANI Elia DECEUNINCK - QUICK-STEP 4h 44’ 43” 0’ 06” 0’...
Yesterday 07:12 PM
by Davey Crockett[_17_] Go to last post
0 14 Racing
Giro - Stage 1 Finish List by Davey Crockett[_17_]
RIDER TEAM TIME ADVANTAGE 1 SLO ROGLIC Primoz TEAM JUMBO - VISMA 12’ 54” 0’ 00” 2 GBR YATES Simon Philip MITCHELTON - SCOTT 13’ 13” 0’...
Yesterday 07:07 PM
by Davey Crockett[_17_] Go to last post
0 14 Racing
GIRO - Official Site in English by Davey Crockett[_17_]
http://www.giroditalia.it/eng/ -- Davey
Yesterday 07:06 PM
by Davey Crockett[_17_] Go to last post
0 14 Racing
Fixing bike rack by AK[_2_]
https://www.goodnewsnetwork.org/watch-drunk-young-men-end-their-night-by-toiling-together-to-fix-citys-broken-bike-rack/
Yesterday 06:39 PM
by Sir Ridesalot Go to last post
2 21 Techniques
Disk Brakes Again by Tom Kunich[_5_]
I don't know how many of you watched the Amgen Tour of California but I think it was a Frenchman that got way hell and gone off of the front on Stage 5 I...
Water Bottle Holders by Tom Kunich[_5_]
I have been using the super-light plastic water bottle holders. I discovered that the screws will pull through and the bottle holder break off at the worst...
Yesterday 05:44 PM
by Tom Kunich[_5_] Go to last post
5 102 Techniques
High ratio climbing gears by Tom Kunich[_5_]
Well, due to continuous nagging from my brother and GCN making a lot of claims and how much trouble I had at the Grizzly Peak Century I decided to go from my...
by Tom Kunich[_5_] Go to last post
29 143 Techniques
Another racing cyclist that cannot handle a hill, dies. by MrCheerful
another million quid of taxpayers money wasted. https://www.birminghammail.co.uk/news/midlands-news/cyclist-killed-birmingham-velo-2019-16308063
by Kerr-Mudd,John[_2_] Go to last post
23 101 UK
Sealed crank bearings by AK[_2_]
It was suggested that I go to a cartridge type of crank bearings when my "old school ones" wear out. Does the new type last longer? I was told it takes...
Yesterday 04:24 AM
by AK[_2_] Go to last post
3 55 Techniques
"Why every cyclist needs a pool noodle" by sms
Less subtle than a Flash Flag, but the same concept: https://tribunecontentagency.com/article/why-every-cyclist-needs-a-pool-noodle/
Yesterday 04:22 AM
by AK[_2_] Go to last post