Showing results 1 to 25 of 249
Search took 0.02 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Tom \Johnny Sunset\ Sherman
Forum: Techniques August 4th 07, 04:14 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 55
29er mountain tire rims?

datakoll aka GENE DANIELS wrote:
On Aug 3, 9:58 pm, "Bill Sornson" wrote:
Tom "Johnny Sunset" Sherman wrote:

Bill Sornson wrote:
Tom "Johnny Sunset" Sherman...
Forum: General August 4th 07, 04:11 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 652
Can you make it to the market on a bike?

Bill Zaumen wrote:
"Tom \"Johnny Sunset\" Sherman" writes:

Bill Zaumen wrote:
"Tom \"Johnny Sunset\" Sherman" writes:

"Bike...
Forum: UK August 4th 07, 04:11 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 577

Bill Zaumen wrote:
"Tom \"Johnny Sunset\" Sherman" writes:

"Bike...
Forum: Social Issues August 4th 07, 04:11 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 637

Bill Zaumen wrote:
"Tom \"Johnny Sunset\" Sherman" writes:

"Bike...
Forum: General August 4th 07, 04:06 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 652
Can you make it to the market on a bike?

Wayne Pein wrote:
...I don't live in CA so I don't care about the CVC!

HOT DOG! WE HAVE A WEINER!

Forum: Social Issues August 4th 07, 04:06 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 637

Wayne Pein wrote:
...I don't live in CA so I don't care about the CVC!

HOT DOG! WE HAVE A WEINER!

Forum: UK August 4th 07, 04:06 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 577

Wayne Pein wrote:
...I don't live in CA so I don't care about the CVC!

HOT DOG! WE HAVE A WEINER!

Forum: UK August 4th 07, 04:02 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 577
Can you make it to the market on a bike?

donquijote1954 who? wrote:
The street smart poor know that the best place to ride a bike in
safety is... the sidewalk. And that's what they do all the time. They
are not that stupid to...
Forum: Social Issues August 4th 07, 04:02 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 637

donquijote1954 who? wrote:
The street smart poor know that the best place to ride a bike in
safety is... the sidewalk. And that's what they do all the time. They
are not that stupid to...
Forum: General August 4th 07, 04:02 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,uk.rec.cycling

donquijote1954 who? wrote:
The street smart poor know that the best place to ride a bike in
safety is... the sidewalk. And that's what they do all the time. They
are not that stupid to...
Forum: General August 4th 07, 03:58 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 652
Can you make it to the market on a bike?

Wayne Pein wrote:
Bill Z. wrote:

As I suggested to you people previously, show what is bad in the Caltrans
design standards for bike lanes and why bike lanes are somehow worse than
HOV...
Forum: Social Issues August 4th 07, 03:58 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 637

Wayne Pein wrote:
Bill Z. wrote:

As I suggested to you people previously, show what is bad in the Caltrans
design standards for bike lanes and why bike lanes are somehow worse than
HOV...
Forum: UK August 4th 07, 03:58 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 577

Wayne Pein wrote:
Bill Z. wrote:

As I suggested to you people previously, show what is bad in the Caltrans
design standards for bike lanes and why bike lanes are somehow worse than
HOV...
Forum: General August 4th 07, 03:54 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,uk.rec.cycling

Bill Zaumen wrote:
"Tom \"Johnny Sunset\" Sherman" writes:

Bill...
Forum: Social Issues August 4th 07, 03:54 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 637

Bill Zaumen wrote:
"Tom \"Johnny Sunset\" Sherman" writes:

Bill...
Forum: UK August 4th 07, 03:54 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 577

Bill Zaumen wrote:
"Tom \"Johnny Sunset\" Sherman" writes:

Bill...
Forum: Techniques August 4th 07, 03:44 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 54
chainstay gouge

"jim beam" wrote:

like /any/ bike, you need to clean, inspect, and pay close attention if
anything starts [acting] strangely. especially creaking, cracking and groaning
noises....

I...
Forum: General August 4th 07, 03:37 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 63
Commuting by bike not cost effective?

Tom Keats wrote:
But New Westminster is a lovely city, and it's a
shame to see it bear the brunt, to Vancouver's
advantage, while we do nothing about it except
vociferously oppose Kevin...
Forum: Techniques August 4th 07, 02:43 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 44
Robust internal gear hubs

Anthony DeLorenzo wrote:
On Aug 3, 1:02 pm, Kinky Cowboy wrote:

By the time you've bought derailleurs with accompanying shifters, got
a triple chainset instead of a...
Forum: Techniques August 4th 07, 02:40 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 44
Robust internal gear hubs

landotter who? wrote:
On Aug 3, 12:22 pm, Anthony DeLorenzo
wrote:
Hi All,

I'm really keen to use an internally-geared hub on a touring bike I am
Forum: Techniques August 4th 07, 02:36 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 55
29er mountain tire rims?

Bill Sornson wrote:
Tom "Johnny Sunset" Sherman wrote:
datakoll aka gene daniels wrote:
ok. what "famous yellow bicycle" ?...
Forum: Social Issues August 4th 07, 02:32 AM Posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.soc,uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 220
The Great Don Quijote of RBM!

donquijote1954 who? wrote:
On Aug 3, 5:45 pm, "Keats" wrote:
"donquijote1954" wrote in message

Forum: Techniques August 4th 07, 02:32 AM Posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.soc,uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 270
The Great Don Quijote of RBM!

donquijote1954 who? wrote:
On Aug 3, 5:45 pm, "Keats" wrote:
"donquijote1954" wrote in message

Forum: Recumbent Biking August 4th 07, 02:32 AM Posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.soc,uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 221
The Great Don Quijote of RBM!

donquijote1954 who? wrote:
On Aug 3, 5:45 pm, "Keats" wrote:
"donquijote1954" wrote in message

Forum: UK August 4th 07, 02:32 AM Posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.soc,uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 215
The Great Don Quijote of RBM!