Inexpensive LUX meter from China to measure your bike lamp's output by Andre Jute[_2_]
Inexpensive LUX meter from China to measure your bike lamp's output. Stumbled across this while I was looking for something else. No recommendation, but I...
Wobbly cyclist rides next to water, falls in and dies = compo jackpothopes for family. by MrCheerful
There should have been a fence !! http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-bristol-43125839
3mph over the limit = 6 months in jail by [email protected]
Hi-vis, magic hat, correct positioning and STILL the idiot driver went to jail. When WILL they...
****** cyclist undertakes by Mr Pounder Esquire
From Harry on the diy group. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5408529/Dramatic-footage-shows-cyclist-crashing-car.html
by JNugent Go to last post
10 46 UK
Ouch. This happened to me once by AMuzi
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5408529/Dramatic-footage-shows-cyclist-crashing-car.html (I was test riding a customer's race bike when Asian Kitchen...
Battery Replacement on Lights with Internal Li-Ion Batteries by sms
My wife's Lezyne Deca 1500XXL stopped taking a charge, at all. Taking it apart, I saw that the batteries were made in July 2015. Not too good for it to stop...
by Robert Latest Go to last post
183 1,237 Techniques
Boy, 2, dies in ‘hit-and-run’ crash in Coventry by Bod[_5_]
I can't see a cyclist in this photo, but there must be one involved. Can anyone else spot a bicycle? A two-year-old boy is dead and his brother, six, is...
Yesterday 09:48 PM
by Mr Pounder Esquire Go to last post
2 14 UK
my fixie doesn't need improvement by AMuzi
but for some of you... https://cyclingindustry.news/new-patents-hint-at-incoming-shimano-smart-mountain-bike-system/ -- Andrew Muzi ...