Showing results 1 to 25 of 500
Search took 1.81 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: ivan
Forum: Unicycling December 27th 08, 10:56 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 24
Posted By ivan
Negatives of nimbus trials?

Great unicycle, except for the stock cranks which are plain bad. But you
can always replace them with something better when you need to, the hub
is ISIS.

The wheel is strong and the frame is...
Forum: Unicycling December 25th 08, 12:23 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 31
Posted By ivan
Riding on Ice!

I've been doing skinnies on snow wet surfaces today, it was good fun
with some spectacular bails. A helmet is highly recommended.

Then later on I was riding on ice, it was fine until I tried to...
Forum: Unicycling November 10th 08, 03:24 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 40
Posted By ivan
EUC 2009 winter edition and WuKo IV

Registered, with Lucia, my girlfriend. Will probably be hitch-hiking to
Koln, unless can find a ride from someone on here. We'll be coming from
Prague.

--
ivan

Did you know that lighter flame...
Forum: Unicycling November 6th 08, 07:40 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 20
Posted By ivan
Now famous unicyclist

scott ttocs;1125983 wrote:
Woah! 12.3164838472 MPH. Now that is precise!

No, it's just very accurate. You don't know how precise it is. Could be
12.3164838472 +- 5 mph.

--
Forum: Unicycling October 30th 08, 03:54 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 4

Justin Kohse.

Keep on truckin'!!!

--
ivan

Did you know that lighter flame smells like burnt nose
hair?entropy isn't what it used to be.
Forum: Unicycling October 30th 08, 03:50 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 4
Posted By ivan
dan heaton films

SHAY_CAM;1121895 wrote:
Why do you laugh?

Explaining what is Defect to one of the riders who was in Defect:
that's class.

--
ivan
Forum: Unicycling September 5th 08, 04:03 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling

My frame was sorted out properly in the end. Last time I talked to
Dmitry was a few months ago, he was going into some other field of
business endeavour.

--
ivan

Did you know that lighter flame...
Forum: Unicycling August 31st 08, 09:27 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 33
Posted By ivan
Level 11 Competition

Stop spamming my thread with your sexually-frustrated youth fantasies.
Go out, do something then post.

My practice is postponed for an undefined period of time due to health
problems. But really,...
Forum: Unicycling August 25th 08, 12:36 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 0
Posted By ivan
An FTP Site Idea!

unicycle.tv?

--
ivan

Did you know that lighter flame smells like burnt nose
hair?entropy isn't what it used to be.
ivan's...
Forum: Unicycling August 6th 08, 10:15 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 6
Posted By ivan
Level 11 Competition

maestro8 wrote:
*Okay, all of you guys just stop it!* You're all making a mockery of
level 11.

Seriously, level 10.5? That activity is more like 1.5.

One person riding one unicycle...
Forum: Unicycling August 3rd 08, 09:44 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 29
Posted By ivan
the world's craziest idea

Why not store anti-matter inside the seatpost?

--
ivan

Did you know that lighter flame smells like burnt nose
hair?entropy isn't what it used to...
Forum: Unicycling August 1st 08, 12:12 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 2
Posted By ivan
Level 11 Competition

poofengle wrote:
If one were to unispin or crankflip while "jerking the johnson" or
"flogging the log", there needs to be a way to distinguish this special
variety of trick.

This...
Forum: Unicycling July 31st 08, 11:44 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 32
Posted By ivan
40 In unicycle

Wow. You'd need some long legs to ride a 40in unicycle. Or some sort of
a chain system. Hmm...

Have you got any pics of it from anywhere? How much was it?

--
ivan

Did you know that lighter flame...
Forum: Unicycling July 31st 08, 11:11 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 15
Posted By ivan
I just passed out whilst riding.

Ouch, nerve endings in awkward spots.

Glad you're okay after all. Hope your knee gets better too.

--
ivan

Did you know that lighter flame smells like burnt nose
hair?entropy isn't what it used...
Forum: Unicycling July 31st 08, 10:50 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 1
Posted By ivan
Level 11 Competition

ntappin wrote:
I was talking to some people at unicon and it turns out that there are
actually some people who are level 11, I will spare names because I
don't know who is supposed to know or...
Forum: Unicycling July 29th 08, 09:39 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 6
Posted By ivan
Level 11 Competition

Level 11 attempt is postponed indefinitely, because of an injury of one
of the entrant partners. The injury was not acquired during level 11
practice. Practice shall be resumed once the injury is...
Forum: Unicycling July 28th 08, 08:35 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 29
Posted By ivan
Unicon 14 Countdown!

Eh, I'm not going:( Can't afford it.

I was planning to initially, but then there were a bunch of problems
and here I am, being jealous of you guys. But hey, I should most likely
be at the next Wuko!...
Forum: Unicycling July 24th 08, 10:02 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 5
Posted By ivan
Maxxis Hookworm on a wide rim

I have it on my 24" qu-ax rim, which is one generation before yours, I
think. Don't know how wide it is.

It's doing great. Except I can't find a buyer for it.

--
ivan

Did you know that lighter...
Forum: Unicycling July 19th 08, 01:30 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 14
Posted By ivan
Level 11 Competition

kristian wrote:
So it will have 1500 seats for spectators.
I'm looking forward for this Ivan.

No worries, I'm used to working with crowds.
And I don't think that you're looking forward to it...
Forum: Unicycling July 13th 08, 07:35 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 10
Posted By ivan
Level 11 Competition

Lutz wrote:
I think rule 3 is impossible on such a dangerous trick would be hard
enough to do the rest.

Hey, at least I'm not asking for a female climax.

And I'm pretty sure it's...
Forum: Unicycling July 13th 08, 06:17 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 10
Posted By ivan
Level 11 Competition

First entrant:
Name: Ivan Ladykiller Nikolaev
Age: 20
Length: beyond measure
Favourite rubber colour: blue

--
ivan
Forum: Unicycling July 13th 08, 06:17 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 10
Posted By ivan
Level 11 Competition

So, lads! It's on!

This competition will test your proficiency as a rider and a man. Get
your ladyfriends out!

Rules are as follows:
1) Both partners have to be balancing on the unicycle without...
Forum: Unicycling July 12th 08, 11:46 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 1
Posted By ivan
Next Wunschkonzert...

I am so at the next Wunschkonzert...

--
ivan

Did you know that lighter flame smells like burnt nose
hair?entropy isn't what it used to...
Forum: Unicycling July 5th 08, 02:44 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 4
Posted By ivan
MUni riding in the rain

JohnnyReggae wrote:

Being out and then getting caught in the rain is one thing, but do any
of you purposefully venture out into bad weather to go riding ?

Yes. I remember riding trials and...
Forum: Unicycling June 30th 08, 12:16 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 1
Posted By ivan
Spoke Gauges

Hmm, that's weird. I wonder where I got that 12g from. I guess I'll go
with normal KH spokes then. Problem solved.

And no, I didn't break anything, I've barely done any riding since I
came back from...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 500