Showing results 1 to 15 of 15
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Zach
Forum: Marketplace June 30th 08, 08:06 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.marketplace
Replies: 0
Posted By Zach
FS: Dahon Hon Solo folding fixie

The Hon Solo was a limited edition folding single speed made in 1996.
This is frame number 47 out of 500 made. I converted it to a fixed
gear bike, replacing the 16T x 1/8" freewheel with a 13T x...
Forum: Marketplace February 13th 08, 07:25 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.marketplace
Replies: 0
Posted By Zach
FS: L&M ARC HID headlight

Light & Motion ARC HID headlight with lithium-ion battery pack, smart
charger and mounting hardware. These are $550 new and I'm selling this
slightly used one for $325. For more info on it...
Forum: Marketplace February 13th 08, 07:24 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.marketplace
Replies: 0
Posted By Zach
FS: NIB FSA ISIS Ti BB

New FSA Platinum Pro Titanium 68x118 mm ISIS bottom bracket. Includes
alloy crank bolts and a steel crank bolt for initial crank fastening.
I weighed the bottom bracket without bolts at 197 g and the...
Forum: Marketplace October 25th 07, 06:45 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.marketplace
Replies: 0
Posted By Zach
Light & Motion ARC headlight FS

Light & Motion ARC HID headlight with NiMH battery that fits in bottle
cage
and smart charger. These are $400 new and I'm selling this used one
for
$248. For more info on it see:...
Forum: Marketplace October 25th 07, 06:42 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.marketplace
Replies: 0
Posted By Zach
NiteRider 16-LED taillight FS

I have several slightly used NiteRider 16 LED taillights for sale.
These are extremely bright and can run in a steady or fast flashing
mode. They plug into the headlight battery of any NiteRider...
Forum: Marketplace October 25th 07, 06:41 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.marketplace
Replies: 0
Posted By Zach
Dura-Ace 12-27 10-speed cassette FS

Shimano Dura-Ace 10-speed 12-27 cassette lightly used by 64 kg (140
lb.) spinner. The chain it has been used with which was installed at
the same time as the cassette doesn't show any elongation and...
Forum: Marketplace July 20th 07, 04:31 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.marketplace
Replies: 2
Posted By Zach
FS: Shimano PD-A550 pedals

Both pairs of pedals sold today.

On Jul 19, 7:26 am, Zach wrote:
If you still use toe strap type pedals these may interest you. I have
two pairs of new old stock in...
Forum: Marketplace July 19th 07, 03:26 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.marketplace
Replies: 2
Posted By Zach
FS: Shimano PD-A550 pedals

If you still use toe strap type pedals these may interest you. I have
two pairs of new old stock in original packaging Shimano PD-A550
pedals. They have triangular shaped platforms and include toe...
Forum: Marketplace July 13th 07, 06:38 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.marketplace
Replies: 2
Posted By Zach
FS: Coombe Pro pedals

On Jul 5, 3:04 pm, Zach wrote:
I am selling one pair of new in box Coombe Pro pedals with cleats. The
cleats are the SPD hole pattern version. When this pedal system was
Forum: Marketplace July 5th 07, 11:04 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.marketplace
Replies: 2
Posted By Zach
FS: Coombe Pro pedals

I am selling one pair of new in box Coombe Pro pedals with cleats. The
cleats are the SPD hole pattern version. When this pedal system was
available it was $279. I am selling these for $170 plus...
Forum: Marketplace July 5th 07, 09:22 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.marketplace
Replies: 0
Posted By Zach
NiteRider taillights FS

I have several slightly used NiteRider 16 LED taillights for sale.
These are extremely bright and can run in a steady or fast flashing
mode. They plug into the headlight battery of any NiteRider...
Forum: Marketplace December 15th 06, 08:58 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.marketplace
Replies: 0
Posted By Zach
FS: Light & Motion ARC headlight

Light & Motion ARC HID headlight with NiMH battery that fits in bottle
cage
and smart charger. These are $400 new and I'm selling this used one for
$248. For more info on it...
Forum: Marketplace December 15th 06, 08:58 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.marketplace
Replies: 0
Posted By Zach
FS: Light & Motion ARC headlight

Light & Motion ARC HID headlight with NiMH battery that fits in bottle
cage
and smart charger. These are $400 new and I'm selling this used one for
$248. For more info on it...
Forum: Marketplace December 15th 06, 08:56 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.marketplace
Replies: 0
Posted By Zach
FS: Cane Creek 200 SL rear brake

I am selling a silver Cane Creek 200 SL rear brake. The Cane Creek 200
SL is a single pivot sidepull brake with a maximum reach of 51 mm and
titanium hardware. I weighed this brake at 122 grams...
Forum: Marketplace December 15th 06, 08:54 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.marketplace
Replies: 0
Posted By Zach
FS: NIB Shimano XT medium cage rear derailer

New in box Shimano RD-M750 GS (XT medium cage) rear derailer. $45.50
plus actual postage cost.

510-522-2368
Showing results 1 to 15 of 15