How critical is road bike tire pressure max? by Joerg[_2_]
Just received some 25mm Vee Rubber road tires and it says 7bar 100psi max on the side. That's a bit low for my taste. The Zafiro I have on there now says...
by Tim McNamara Go to last post
27 58 Techniques
today's ride by AMuzi
Cold, windy, sleet, grey, dismal, blecchhh. https://www.channel3000.com/news/looks-like-snow-baraboo-streets-covered-in-hail/729197821 -- Andrew Muzi ...
Desperate needs = desperate but workable solution by Sir Ridesalot
Just before leaving for an important appointment Monday I discovered my rear tire was flat. Didn't have a spare tube and needed to leave within minutes. Pulled...
by Joerg[_2_] Go to last post
32 163 Techniques
Cycle terrorist taken down by members of the public by MrCheerful
6 years for having a knife in a public place https://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/wales-news/cyclist-huge-knife-smashed-getaway-14538889
by Peter Keller[_3_] Go to last post