Showing results 1 to 20 of 20
Search took 0.12 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: jl0r
Forum: Unicycling November 13th 08, 05:16 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 29
Posted By jl0r
Dan Heaton, Jeff Groves and Ryan Atkins trials demo coming to Minneapolis Nov. 21-22

I'll make sure we get some local unicyclist there to show the support.

It's been a LONG time since there was a unicycle show at MOA.

--...
Forum: Unicycling October 10th 08, 03:38 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 4
Posted By jl0r
Macalester Uni?

There are plenty of active unicyclists in the area.
Not necessarily at Macalester, but TCUC is all over the place.
What kind of riding are you interested in?

We are getting together for some street...
Forum: Unicycling August 13th 08, 04:30 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 33
Posted By jl0r
Level 11 Competition

MrBoogiejuice wrote:
Jamey, you're like the unicycling Hugh Heffner.

I want an invite to your next party.

haha, Awesome quote. But I don't think you want to see Jamey's grotto.
Forum: Unicycling April 8th 08, 03:49 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 13
Posted By jl0r
Mondo 08' schedule? Anyone know it?

unibikeling wrote:
I havent read anything against it. If they arent allowed, im screwed
over badly. I dont think i own a pair of metal pedals. I do mainly
trials, so i only own metal pinned...
Forum: Unicycling April 7th 08, 09:04 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 13
Posted By jl0r
Mondo 08' schedule? Anyone know it?

An even more detailed schedule has finally been released.

http://www.mondofest.org/files/mondo-xix-schedule-final.pdf

Saturday is definitely the day to be there.
Come early. We'll be kicked out...
Forum: Unicycling April 3rd 08, 03:50 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 66
Posted By jl0r
The Sliver Trials Course (Pics)

7 months later.. how has it held up?

--
jl0r
jl0r's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/4497

Into the blue wrote:
The internet is rife with rumours that Samuel Jackson will be playing
the part of Roger in the upcoming Anso/Coker movie.

Is this true?

I'd heard it was Peter...
Forum: Unicycling February 6th 08, 04:32 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 20
Posted By jl0r
Mondo 2007 Date?

April 11, 12 & 13, 2008

http://mondofest.org/

--
jl0r
jl0r's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/4497
View this...
Forum: Unicycling January 15th 08, 04:08 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 22
Posted By jl0r
Petty Unicycle Company, Arvada Colorado?

petty wrote:
Are you still interested in knowing about the Petty Unicycle? My dad
made them back in the 50's when we lived in Wichita. They were the
first commercial unicycle made in the US...
Forum: Unicycling September 10th 07, 06:05 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 20
Posted By jl0r
Sun 28" hub problem!

Where did you get the uni at? You should bring it back and talk to them
about it. At one point in time there was a product recall on the Sun
hubs... but it should have happened before the uni ever...
Forum: Unicycling February 28th 07, 09:24 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 11
Posted By jl0r
Memory Foam Saddle?

I have used memory foam in a saddle. I got a good sized chunk of the
foam used in mattresses from a friend of a friend's wife who worked at
a factory... you get the idea.:rolleyes:

The foam felt...
Forum: Unicycling February 26th 07, 10:20 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 12
Posted By jl0r
KH20 on eBay (two actually)

I wonder what is wrong with that uni that multiple people would buy it
and turn around and sell it again.

--
jl0r
jl0r's...

At long last, we have definite dates for Mondo.

Mondo 2007 will be held May 4th-6th.

--
jl0r
jl0r's Profile:...

markf wrote:
bump. any word yet? i'd like to make start planning.

Well, I can tell you that Mondo will not be held in February. :(
Possibilities include March and May.

--
Forum: Unicycling October 28th 06, 06:05 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 20

markf wrote:
problems with the college gym/rec center that's been used in the past?

Correct. That location is not available.

--
jl0r
Forum: Unicycling October 19th 06, 01:37 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling

Nope. No word. The Mondo organizing committe has been having difficulty
finding a location (and therefore date) for Mondo to be held.

--...
Forum: Unicycling October 5th 06, 03:00 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 47
Posted By jl0r
Minnesota North Shore Muni Weekend-Oct 6-8

adammasters wrote:
Where's the closest airport? I'd be coming from Asheville NC.

Duluth International Airport is the closest... but it'll probably save
you a ton of money to fly into...
Forum: Unicycling September 8th 06, 06:51 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 20
Posted By jl0r
Mondo 2007 Date?

There is no confirmed date for Mondo, yet.

--
jl0r
jl0r's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/4497
View this thread:...
Forum: Unicycling August 18th 06, 05:13 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 29
Posted By jl0r
Video: BC Shov-it (no handed unispin)

gordythegon wrote:
that was way sweet.

Yeah! So freak'n cool.

--
jl0r
Forum: Unicycling July 13th 06, 07:46 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling

Those bolts will tear up your shoes if your on the cranks. You'd want to
replace them with a buttonhead socket. You can find them at any good
metric hardware store.

--...
Showing results 1 to 20 of 20