Showing results 1 to 25 of 500
Search took 7.48 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Brian MacKenzie
Forum: Unicycling June 26th 08, 12:54 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 2
Posted By Brian MacKenzie
Inner Balance at Queenstown Adventure Film Festival (New Zealand)

ps, this version includes a re-edited manhattan scene (combining the in
the unicycling in manhattan youtube clip and the other NY scene in IB)
that the Banff folk didn't think was suitable to show...
Forum: Unicycling June 12th 08, 03:28 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 7
Posted By Brian MacKenzie
Article about Unicycle Glidecamming in EventDV magazine

luckily the article was written early enough to remove the RTL reference
that I will not be filming.

also...how do you like the cover of the mag :)

too bad there is a white. presumably the address...
Forum: Unicycling April 30th 08, 11:04 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 43
Posted By Brian MacKenzie
24 Hour Race - Lifestyles of The Rich & Famous

Here is the Lifestyles of the Rich & Famous 24 Hour Mountainbike race
trail map.

13km laps (1 less than last year) with 351 meters of evelation per
track

2 spots still available at $175...
Forum: Unicycling April 30th 08, 07:48 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 7
Posted By Brian MacKenzie
Article about Unicycle Glidecamming in EventDV magazine

Hey everyone, EventDV magazine is pretty big in the pro video world.

Sorry I tend to ramble when talking about what I do :)

This was written when I was still going to film RTL

(On a side note, I...
Forum: Unicycling April 3rd 08, 03:27 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 43
Posted By Brian MacKenzie
24 Hour Race - Lifestyles of The Rich & Famous

sorry you can't make it out Eric, there are 2 spots left for those
interested

--
Brian MacKenzie

'CanadianUnicycling.com' (http://www.canadianunicycling.com)

DVDs Now Available: 'Inner Balance'...
Forum: Unicycling March 28th 08, 03:24 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 4
Posted By Brian MacKenzie
So long winter 2008! Who Made Who?

i fall off the uni at 1:49 and manage to keep filming fairly smoothly,
all things considered :)

--
Brian MacKenzie

'CanadianUnicycling.com' (http://www.canadianunicycling.com)

DVDs Now...
Forum: Unicycling March 27th 08, 01:24 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6qPPT26ke3w

--
Brian MacKenzie

'CanadianUnicycling.com' (http://www.canadianunicycling.com)

DVDs Now Available: 'Inner Balance' (http://tinyurl.com/2pd7sm)...
Forum: Unicycling March 18th 08, 11:44 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 6
Posted By Brian MacKenzie
I just got my NTWR and Inner bal videos

skilewis74 wrote:
I see you are suffering from a bit of dislexia:o (TWNR)

Brian - How's the supply of IB? Is it in danger of running out soon?

as nice as the thread was to be posted...
Forum: Unicycling March 18th 08, 02:57 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 54
Posted By Brian MacKenzie
YouTube!

my user name is brianmackenzie, i have several uni vids

--
Brian MacKenzie

'CanadianUnicycling.com' (http://www.canadianunicycling.com)

DVDs Now Available: 'Inner Balance'...
Forum: Unicycling March 18th 08, 01:04 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 6
Posted By Brian MacKenzie
I just got my NTWR and Inner bal videos

hey, thanks guys! glad you dug them :)

--
Brian MacKenzie

'CanadianUnicycling.com' (http://www.canadianunicycling.com)

DVDs Now Available: 'Inner Balance' (http://tinyurl.com/2pd7sm)...
Forum: Unicycling March 11th 08, 03:16 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 15
Posted By Brian MacKenzie
[UK] Taunton Trials + Street Ride - 9th March '08

where do we sign up?

[image:
http://photos-d.ak.facebook.com/photos-ak-sctm/v183/177/58/576855367/n576855367_2120099_7431.jpg]

--
Brian MacKenzie

'CanadianUnicycling.com'...
Forum: Unicycling March 11th 08, 02:24 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 77
Posted By Brian MacKenzie
I'm thinking of giving up.

quit?

quit?

What are ya, McFly...yella???

(that should just about seal this deal!)
Forum: Unicycling March 7th 08, 04:53 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 5
Posted By Brian MacKenzie
found a video on youtube...me filming gilby for inner balance :)

lpounds wrote:
reminds me of the sasquatch.

I believe you mean 'Samsquantch'?

[image:
http://media.canada.com/ec39df83-fe4a-4b86-8cf9-8fbd0bc59e03/bubbles.jpg]
Forum: Unicycling March 7th 08, 04:42 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 5
Posted By Brian MacKenzie
found a video on youtube...me filming gilby for inner balance :)

as well as the 'not at eye level' perspective

--
Brian MacKenzie

'CanadianUnicycling.com' (http://www.canadianunicycling.com)

DVDs Now Available: 'Inner Balance' (http://tinyurl.com/2pd7sm)...
Forum: Unicycling March 7th 08, 04:25 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 5
Posted By Brian MacKenzie
found a video on youtube...me filming gilby for inner balance :)

an interesting note to aspiring filmmakers...

look how i move the camera by turning my whole body.

the bigger the muscle group you use to steer the camera, the smoother
your shot will be.

you see...
Forum: Unicycling March 7th 08, 04:16 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=crc6iTqXaLU&NR=1

--
Brian MacKenzie

'CanadianUnicycling.com' (http://www.canadianunicycling.com)

DVDs Now Available: 'Inner Balance' (http://tinyurl.com/2pd7sm)...
Forum: Unicycling March 7th 08, 12:57 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 43
Posted By Brian MacKenzie
24 Hour Race - Lifestyles of The Rich & Famous

rolandisimo wrote:
Brian,
My only friends are Steve, Perry and Vince - so please put them on my
team for this race.

I'm not sure who else contacted you claiming to be my friend,...
Forum: Unicycling March 6th 08, 02:07 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 43
Posted By Brian MacKenzie
24 Hour Race - Lifestyles of The Rich & Famous

1 spot left!

Brian MacKenzie
Tim Morin
Roland Kays
Vince Lemay
Marty Bates
Eric Pulvermacher
Marissa
Perry Woodin
Forum: Unicycling March 6th 08, 02:06 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 43
Posted By Brian MacKenzie
24 Hour Race - Lifestyles of The Rich & Famous

steveyo wrote:
I'm in. Brian - I just paypal'ed you.

Alright Steve! gotta warn you though...there are hills, i know you
aren't very good at those :rolleyes:

--
Forum: Unicycling March 6th 08, 05:59 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 43
Posted By Brian MacKenzie
24 Hour Race - Lifestyles of The Rich & Famous

2 spots remaining!!

Brian MacKenzie
Tim Morin
Roland Kays
Vince Lemay
Marty Bates
Eric Pulvermacher
Marissa
Perry Woodin
Forum: Unicycling March 6th 08, 04:48 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 43
Posted By Brian MacKenzie
24 Hour Race - Lifestyles of The Rich & Famous

Spots filled so far:

Brian MacKenzie
Tim Morin
Roland Kays
Vince Lemay
Marty Bates
Eric Pulvermacher
Marissa
Forum: Unicycling March 6th 08, 04:45 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 43
Posted By Brian MacKenzie
24 Hour Race - Lifestyles of The Rich & Famous

UniGirl4 wrote:
I don't know if I could do it on a unicycle... yet lol
I really would love to though

And a big welcome to the newest rider coming out, welcome aboard
UniGirl4!!
(bet you never...
Forum: Unicycling March 5th 08, 05:17 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 43
Posted By Brian MacKenzie
24 Hour Race - Lifestyles of The Rich & Famous

UniGirl4 wrote:
I would just like to say this is an amazing race. I biked in it 4 years
ago and saw a unicycle team, thats actually the reason I got a unicycle
in the first place.
Anyway...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 500