Showing results 1 to 25 of 262
Search took 0.97 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: rem48
Forum: Unicycling December 24th 08, 03:02 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 22
Posted By rem48
Evolution of Balance Award 2009

steveyo;1156827 wrote:
It's probably 4 days of riding. Two water x-ings, one dirt road, some
existing trails, and some parts that may need some hacking to get
through.

I am looking forward...
Forum: Unicycling December 24th 08, 01:24 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 22
Posted By rem48
Evolution of Balance Award 2009

I too am looking forward to seeing some pics and videos when it is over.
Be safe.

--
rem48
rem48's Profile:...

looking forward to seeing some pics! Have fun!

--
rem48
rem48's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/15538

Mike
Always love your pics. thanks for sharing

--
rem48
rem48's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/15538
View this...
Forum: Unicycling November 10th 08, 08:15 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 65
Posted By rem48
AUS unicyclist attempts frontflip.

notice the ambulance in the background? Ha! How appropriate.

--
rem48
rem48's Profile:...

Jack Lemon would have stopped drinking coffee till he rode muni! Very
real! Ha!

--
rem48
rem48's Profile:...

I liked it. I am jealous you have that many people around you that ride.

--
rem48
rem48's Profile:...

Parents are so busy coddling their kids today. Whatever happened to
taking an adults word over a child's? All she is doing is teaching the
kid to place the blame for his mistakes on someone...
Forum: Unicycling September 25th 08, 12:38 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 62
Posted By rem48
Today I injured...

epistolize wrote:
i knocked my knee and grazed my hand night before last when an ill
placed speed hump at the back of the Red Lion pub in stevenage
dismounted me.

at least it is...
Forum: Unicycling September 22nd 08, 06:48 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 2
Posted By rem48
Lessons Learned

I was riding a nimbus 36" w/a TA tire... and now some new scratches! Ha!

--
rem48
rem48's Profile:...

That amazes me that you can be out for a ride and run into two people
you don't know that are riding too. I just rode with tomkarches this
afternoon and he travelled 2.5 hours just to go on the ride!...
Forum: Unicycling September 21st 08, 11:52 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 2
Posted By rem48
Lessons Learned

You would think that the older we get we would stop learning things the
hard way. Today was the City to the Sea ride in Jacksonville NC in
which tomkarches (who I met thanks to this forum) came from...
Forum: Unicycling September 18th 08, 07:44 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 4
Posted By rem48
New Video- *Uni-Geezer*: "Joker's Wild!"

Terry
you nailed one again. I like the slapstick. Next time just use a pie
tin with whipped cream! Ha! Your bike shop must think you are nits. I
know I have seen them in some of your other vids. Keep...
Forum: Unicycling September 18th 08, 02:31 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 47
Posted By rem48
How much have you spent on unicycling?????

20" sun $110
24" Muni (homemade) $150
26" torker $120
36" Nimbus deluxe $500
Total $880.00

$ amount increases impulsively!

--
Forum: Unicycling September 10th 08, 09:29 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 9

That was a great write up. I cannot imagine going that far on a uni. I
am still trying to get 20 miles to feel easy. You guys are studs! Keep
the write ups coming. they are motivating.

--...
Forum: Unicycling September 4th 08, 03:20 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 34
Posted By rem48
Digital SLR Camera discussion thread

mikepenton wrote:
remember to move the camera with the part you want clear (for example
the head)- if you're close enough only the head will be clear, the rest
blurred: further away the rider...
Forum: Unicycling September 1st 08, 11:42 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 40
Posted By rem48
Pictures of your latest ride

mike
Great pics. Do you play bluegrass? I play mandolin and a little banjo.

--
rem48
rem48's Profile:...

Brian
can some of these guys send you a pic and you make these items with
their picture? Might be another avenue for you to pursue?

--...
Forum: Unicycling August 29th 08, 12:12 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 23
Posted By rem48
walk your dog on a unicycle?!?

I usually use my 26 torker. It is just big enough to wear the dog out in
a mile and a half.

|Filename: DSC00097.JPG ...
Forum: Unicycling August 21st 08, 06:34 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 4
Posted By rem48
Unicycle descent of Mt. Elbert

thanks for the pics, looks like fun.

--
rem48
rem48's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/15538
View this thread:...
Forum: Unicycling August 21st 08, 06:30 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 0
Posted By rem48
Unicyclist shot at

anybody we know on the forum?

--
rem48
rem48's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/15538
View this thread:...
Forum: Unicycling August 20th 08, 02:15 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 1
Posted By rem48
KH 36 (mini) review

I missed it, what is the price on these?

--
rem48
rem48's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/15538
View this...
Forum: Unicycling August 16th 08, 07:09 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 35
Posted By rem48
Mike Tierney - another epic climb

You are making all kinds of news. Thanks for sharing with us sea-level
types. Great job!

--
rem48
rem48's Profile:...

good job. Glad you didn't drop the camera cuz youtube would probably
have to get you another! Keep the vids coming

--...
Forum: Unicycling August 11th 08, 03:19 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 18
Posted By rem48
Trip Across Canada

I too am eager to hear more specifics. I would like to do a small run in
the NC area to help some of the Masonic charities.

--...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 262