Showing results 1 to 3 of 3
Search took 0.02 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: -=- jd -=-
Forum: Racing August 1st 07, 03:46 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 2
Posted By -=- jd -=-
and the purple jersey goes to...

I forget which stage it was but I thought that the best Liggettism that
I heard was actually a "Roll'ism" - Bob and Al were blundering thier way
through something and we viewers were being...
Forum: Racing July 5th 07, 12:26 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 1
Posted By -=- jd -=-
Opinions on Specialized Frame

... looking at bidding on this frame via ebay - it is listed as being a
2004 Specialized Allez E5 SLX. I googled a little and have read where
there ~may~ be issues with the integrated headset. ...
Forum: Racing May 21st 07, 12:07 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 4
Posted By -=- jd -=-
Someone with a point of view

O'Grady's last two articles have been spot on.

Ken Prager wrote:
In article ,
"Sandy" wrote:

Showing results 1 to 3 of 3