Showing results 1 to 25 of 166
Search took 0.04 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Nobby Anderson
Forum: UK October 5th 10, 11:31 PM Posted to uk.net.news.moderation,uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 11
Posted By Nobby Anderson
Squawk! Squawk!

Nuxx Bar wrote:

[utter crap, even more bitter and twisted than usual]

Golly! Still can't come up with your own material then? Have to
copy mine? I'm flattered!

Forum: UK October 5th 10, 08:28 PM Posted to uk.net.news.moderation,uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 11
Posted By Nobby Anderson
Squawk! Squawk!

Nuxx Bar spent an awfully long time writing:

[Oh, sorry, nothing of value to see here]

Did you really spend all that time writing all that crap Nuxxy, going
to all the trouble of...
Forum: UK October 4th 10, 10:54 PM Posted to uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 12
Posted By Nobby Anderson
URC is Better than it Was

Nobby Anderson wrote:
In article ,
says...

Far from becoming "unusable" as some of the more militant...
Forum: UK October 4th 10, 10:52 PM Posted to uk.net.news.moderation,uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 11
Posted By Nobby Anderson
Squawk! Squawk!

Wow, Nuxxy, you've really lost it big time mate. It's really time for
you to get some help! I mean your screaming rant the other day asking
Chapman if he posted as Lou Knee, your spate of...
Forum: UK July 8th 10, 12:28 AM Posted to uk.net.news.moderation,uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 11
Posted By Nobby Anderson
An Apology

Nobody Here wrote:
On Jul 6, 1:41 pm, Nobby Anderson wrote:
Yep, there's the inevitable fall-back to grammar and spelling.

But why can't...
Forum: UK July 6th 10, 01:41 PM Posted to uk.rec.cycling,uk.net.news.moderation
Replies: 11
Posted By Nobby Anderson
An Apology

["Followup-To:" header set to uk.net.news.moderation.]
Nuxx Bar wrote:
On Jul 6, 8:33*am, Nobby Anderson wrote:
Nuxx Bar...
Forum: UK July 6th 10, 08:33 AM Posted to uk.rec.cycling,uk.net.news.moderation
Replies: 11
Posted By Nobby Anderson
An Apology

Nuxx Bar wrote:
On Jul 5, 10:48*am, Nobby Anderson wrote:
Nuxx Bar wrote:
On Jul 4, 11:26*pm, Nobby...
Forum: UK July 5th 10, 10:48 AM Posted to uk.rec.cycling,uk.net.news.moderation
Replies: 11
Posted By Nobby Anderson
An Apology

Nuxx Bar wrote:
On Jul 4, 11:26*pm, Nobby Anderson wrote:
Noddy Anderson wrote:
I regret to announce that ... rest...
Forum: UK July 4th 10, 11:26 PM Posted to uk.rec.cycling,uk.net.news.moderation
Replies: 11
Posted By Nobby Anderson
An Apology

Noddy Anderson wrote:
I regret to announce that ... rest of Nuxxy-wuxxy's crap snipped

Oh Nuxxy-wuxxy, glad you're back to me - I thought that you'd forgotten
about me except...
Forum: UK February 2nd 10, 06:12 PM Posted to uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 4
Posted By Nobby Anderson
FAO Nob

Guy Cuthbertson wrote:
In article ,
says...

By & Erson wrote:
Forum: UK January 28th 10, 12:13 AM Posted to uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 4
Posted By Nobby Anderson
FAO Nob

By & Erson wrote:
[usual crap]

Ooops, Nuxxy's drugs have worn off again, and Mummy is out for the evening!

Love you, Nuxxy! Looking forward to the legal action,...
Forum: UK January 14th 10, 01:18 PM Posted to uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 5
Posted By Nobby Anderson
Nobby Anderson: Serious Problems

Happi Monday wrote:
On 14/01/2010 00:20, Nobby Anderson wrote:

Nighty-night!
Nobby

Shame you couldn't say that before twice feeding the troll.

LOL, That's rich...
Forum: UK January 14th 10, 12:20 AM Posted to uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 5
Posted By Nobby Anderson
Nobby Anderson: Serious Problems

Guy Cuthbertson wrote:
In article ,
says...

Guy Cuthbertson ...
Forum: UK January 13th 10, 04:17 PM Posted to uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 5
Posted By Nobby Anderson
Nobby Anderson: Serious Problems

Guy Cuthbertson wrote:
Innit?

You do indeed, Nuxxy. Nice you've finally admitted it, though, that's
always the first step along the long hard road to recovery. Keep...
Forum: UK January 12th 10, 12:01 AM Posted to uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 2
Posted By Nobby Anderson
Why are Car-Haters Inherently Mean?

Guy Cuthbertson wrote:
[the usual crap]

Filled your pants again Nuxxy? Never mind, Mummy'll be along in a while
to wipe it off in her special way. Her *extra* special way,...
Forum: UK January 3rd 10, 08:12 PM Posted to uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 41
Posted By Nobby Anderson
URC v URD, UKT & URCM

Trevor A Panther wrote:
"Clive George" wrote in message
"Trevor A...
Forum: UK December 7th 09, 09:45 PM Posted to uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 4
Posted By Nobby Anderson
Nuxxy Nym-Shifts

Tosspot wrote:
Happi Monday wrote:
Did Nuxxy start Nym-shifting because of the legal problem with Chapman?
How about posting all the legal stuff in here - I, for one,...
Forum: UK November 19th 09, 08:29 AM Posted to uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 7
Posted By Nobby Anderson
Nobby Anderson: Email Pls

The Befuffled Nuxxy blearily attempted to be cogent at 2am with:
In article ,
says...

The Reverend Tom Crispinson...
Forum: UK November 16th 09, 08:34 PM Posted to uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 7
Posted By Nobby Anderson
Nobby Anderson: Email Pls

The Reverend Tom Crispinson wrote:
Hi Nob. Could you please post your email address?

Yep. I'd really like you to get my email address so you can send me...
Forum: UK November 14th 09, 03:15 PM Posted to uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 4
Posted By Nobby Anderson
I concede

Oh Nuxxy, it's nice that you think what I say is so highly regarded that
you want to pretend to be me. But it's a bit childish of you, isn't
it? Oh, wait ...

Nobby xx
Forum: UK November 14th 09, 03:51 AM Posted to uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 4
Posted By Nobby Anderson
I concede

In article ,
says...

Clive George wrote:
Nobby, you've just leaped into the lead there,...
Forum: UK November 14th 09, 12:32 AM Posted to uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 4
Posted By Nobby Anderson
I concede

Clive George wrote:
Nobby, you've just leaped into the lead there, with Nuxxy's recent posts on
unnm and here. Good effort :-)

LOL it's not hard, he's seriously...
Forum: UK November 13th 09, 09:35 AM Posted to uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 8
Posted By Nobby Anderson
Nobby Anderson

Nuxxy Wuxxy wrote:
Unfortunately you're not that special to me Nobby ...

But special enough for you to waste your time writing about a hundred lines
of drivel all...
Forum: UK November 11th 09, 06:28 PM Posted to uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 8
Posted By Nobby Anderson
Nobby Anderson

Happi Monday wrote:
Nobby Anderson wrote:

childish rant and bull**** snipped

Nobby

Silly Prick!

Why can't the hypocritical ******* (AKA URCM mods) **** off back...
Forum: UK November 11th 09, 10:30 AM Posted to uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 8
Posted By Nobby Anderson
Nobby Anderson

Hooray I've got my own stalker too, now I can genuinly claim to have reached
the big league!

As for the ****e you posted, Nuxxy,

- I don't know, and more importantly don't give a **** whether...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 166