Showing results 1 to 3 of 3
Search took 0.44 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: 2_confused
Forum: UK August 17th 08, 01:57 PM Posted to uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 20
Posted By 2_confused
derailleur needs adjusting on new Dawes

In article ,
Peter Clinch wrote:

2_confused wrote:

I've never dared touch a derailleur before, and would like at least to
Forum: UK August 17th 08, 01:45 PM Posted to uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 20
Posted By 2_confused
derailleur needs adjusting on new Dawes

In article ,
"fred2" wrote:

"2_confused" wrote in message
Forum: UK August 17th 08, 01:27 PM Posted to uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 20
Posted By 2_confused
derailleur needs adjusting on new Dawes

Hi,
I bought myself a Dawes a few weeks ago, and whilst I'm happy overall,
I've noticed that the gears on the rear sprocket are slipping a bit.
When I change from say 'gear 1' to 'gear 2' (with...
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3