Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
Search took 0.05 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: oasysco
Forum: General August 19th 07, 03:01 PM Posted to alt.true-crime,pdx.general,rec.autos.driving,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.motorcycles
Replies: 680
Posted By oasysco
Raged motorist strikes two cyclists

On Aug 19, 9:18 am, "Keith Schiffner" wrote:
So? Who cares? It's the weakest troll ever...stupid to as every one knows that
when a cager hits a rider of a single track...
Forum: General May 10th 07, 03:15 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.autos.driving,rec.motorcycles
Replies: 30
Posted By oasysco
I WILL STOP RIDING THE BIKE!

On May 9, 5:35 pm, donquijote1954 wrote:
You may say I'm a quitter, but the decision it's entirely practical. I
WILL STOP RIDING THE BIKE! See, I don't want to leave...
Forum: Social Issues May 10th 07, 03:15 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.autos.driving,rec.motorcycles
Replies: 26
Posted By oasysco
I WILL STOP RIDING THE BIKE!

On May 9, 5:35 pm, donquijote1954 wrote:
You may say I'm a quitter, but the decision it's entirely practical. I
WILL STOP RIDING THE BIKE! See, I don't want to leave...
Forum: General October 24th 06, 11:40 AM Posted to rec.motorcycles,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,rec.autos.driving,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.rides
Replies: 80
Posted By oasysco
Quit your motorcycle and pedal a bicycle!

donquijote1954 wrote:
"the motorcyclist's No. 1 nemesis remains the inattentive driver. So

I've recently read that the #1 nemesis is the inattentive rider. A
different perspective...
Forum: Rides October 24th 06, 11:40 AM Posted to rec.motorcycles,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,rec.autos.driving,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.rides
Replies: 70