Showing results 1 to 25 of 389
Search took 1.25 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Robert Chung
Forum: Racing September 2nd 08, 10:50 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 201
Posted By Robert Chung
McCain and Palin - Family Values -

On Sep 2, 6:31*am, Bill C wrote:

Yeah, I'm not doubting that this is what you're seeing. I'm simply
saying that it's post hoc spin. If it weren't, they would have
Forum: Racing September 2nd 08, 01:45 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 201
Posted By Robert Chung
McCain and Palin - Family Values -

On Sep 1, 4:59*pm, Robert Chung wrote:

Is there a betting line on Palin being forced into an Eagleton?

http://www.intrade.com/#

Current odds about 6-1.
Forum: Racing September 2nd 08, 12:34 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 201
Posted By Robert Chung
McCain and Palin - Family Values -

On Sep 1, 7:38*pm, "Tom Kunich" cyclintom@yahoo. com wrote:

finally made it back into Guerneville where we first saw a big sign across
the road "Gay Pride Celebrations". As we got into town...
Forum: Racing September 2nd 08, 04:53 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 201
Posted By Robert Chung
McCain and Palin - Family Values -

On Sep 1, 7:47*pm, Bill C wrote:
On Sep 1, 9:19*pm, Robert Chung wrote:

On Sep 1, 5:47*pm, Bill C wrote:

Forum: Racing September 2nd 08, 02:19 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 201
Posted By Robert Chung
McCain and Palin - Family Values -

On Sep 1, 5:47*pm, Bill C wrote:

They'll keep her and are selling this big time. Dobson has already
embraced this as the "perfect" way for a family to handle this
Forum: Racing September 2nd 08, 02:17 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 201
Posted By Robert Chung
McCain and Palin - Family Values -

On Sep 1, 5:39*pm, "
wrote:

Is there a betting line on Palin being forced into an Eagleton?

I think the Republicans are in too deep to back
out...
Forum: Racing September 2nd 08, 01:00 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 23
Posted By Robert Chung
prodigal son returns

On Sep 1, 4:58*pm, "Carl Sundquist" wrote:

http://www.flickr.com:80/photos/30114637@N02/2819561092/

Had to raise the seat.
Forum: Racing September 2nd 08, 12:59 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 201
Posted By Robert Chung
McCain and Palin - Family Values -

On Sep 1, 4:33*pm, Bill C wrote:

Looks like the holier than thou, and much more moral than us folks
over at Daily Kos trotted this out.

Yeah, if only it'd happened to...
Forum: Racing September 1st 08, 08:15 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 201
Posted By Robert Chung
McCain and Palin - Family Values -

On Sep 1, 11:57*am, "Tom Kunich" cyclintom@yahoo. com wrote:

but if she was a
Democrat you'd bet they'd be praising her for EXACTLY the same things.

Maybe, maybe not. During their convention...
Forum: Racing September 1st 08, 06:25 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 43
Posted By Robert Chung
Tyler

On Sep 1, 10:11*am, Bob Schwartz
wrote:
He's still a douchebag.

Being a douchebag and being a great racer are not mutually exclusive
events. He's always...
Forum: Racing September 1st 08, 02:04 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 5
Posted By Robert Chung
Photo Finish

On Sep 1, 4:36*am, Ted van de Weteringe
wrote:

[snip].jpg

I'm under the impression that, because of its compression algorithm,
you can't absolutely rely on a given...
Forum: Racing August 27th 08, 03:34 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 109
Posted By Robert Chung
Melting Icecaps

On Jul 30, 12:15*am, "Tom Kunich" cyclintom@yahoo. com wrote:

Hmm, seems as how the arctic ice cap is larger this year than last.

Well, it's been just short of a month since Tom wrote this....
Forum: Racing August 27th 08, 07:38 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 46
Posted By Robert Chung
Once more with feeling

On Aug 27, 2:44*am, Ryan Cousineau wrote:

BTW, tell everyone here about the gallic disdain for standardized
testing in the school system.

The French disdain...
Forum: Racing August 26th 08, 01:13 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 46
Posted By Robert Chung
Once more with feeling

On Aug 26, 9:50*am, Ryan Cousineau wrote:

I would merely point out that Canada's education system is similarly
Balkanized (fairly strong municipal-level school boards),...
Forum: Racing August 26th 08, 08:18 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 46
Posted By Robert Chung
Once more with feeling

On Aug 26, 2:37*am, Ryan Cousineau wrote:

But you're still slow, right?

Dumbass,

Old enough to be a master? Check.
Fat? Check.
Slow? Of course.
Forum: Racing August 26th 08, 08:10 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 46
Posted By Robert Chung
Once more with feeling

On Aug 26, 1:20*am, Ted van de Weteringe
wrote:

Between sessions you mean? My point about too much diversion I made with
one session in mind.

Yeah, I don't pay...
Forum: Racing August 26th 08, 08:03 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 46
Posted By Robert Chung
Once more with feeling

On Aug 26, 2:39*am, Ryan Cousineau wrote:

Chung: Greg's trying to get you a voucher system. And they say
libertarians are heartless!

God bless Greg, and his love for the...
Forum: Racing August 25th 08, 08:09 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 65
Posted By Robert Chung
Road bike revival

On Aug 25, 8:58*pm, wrote:
On Aug 25, 11:41 am, Mark & Steven Bornfeld

I've been amazed by the...
Forum: Racing August 25th 08, 12:28 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 46
Posted By Robert Chung
Once more with feeling

On Aug 25, 1:19*pm, Robert Chung wrote:
That's pretty liberating.

I'll add that another liberating thing is not spending too much time
chasing numbers. Typically, I (now) know...
Forum: Racing August 25th 08, 12:19 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 46
Posted By Robert Chung
Once more with feeling

On Aug 21, 1:19*pm, Ted van de Weteringe
wrote:

I know; if Chung chimes in it'll also be to call me a dumbass for not
getting a power meter.

Mafkees:

You're a...
Forum: Techniques August 23rd 08, 08:49 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 108
Posted By Robert Chung
to Fall Hazard

On Aug 23, 12:40*am, "
wrote:

I think Bret was alluding to a famous "Bianchi are appaling"
thread

Guppekop:

Very fine thread. I refer to it...
Forum: Racing August 3rd 08, 06:41 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 109
Posted By Robert Chung
Melting Icecaps

On Aug 3, 5:42*am, William Asher wrote:

Tom would have been all over it had a colon been used. *

Colons are SOooo gay ;-)

Do you think space aliens on Uranus use...
Forum: Racing August 3rd 08, 12:36 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 109
Posted By Robert Chung
Melting Icecaps

On Aug 3, 1:28*am, William Asher wrote:

Tom would have been all over it had a colon been used. *

Ancient riddle: How can you distinguish between an IBM Selectric
typewriter and...
Forum: Racing August 2nd 08, 07:22 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 379
Posted By Robert Chung
More dumb**** liberals...

http://tinyurl.com/6r7xhy
Forum: Racing July 30th 08, 04:28 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 45
Posted By Robert Chung
Something odd from Boulder