Showing results 1 to 16 of 16
Search took 0.14 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Josefposef
Forum: Unicycling January 15th 09, 05:23 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 17
Posted By Josefposef
KH SYM cranks snag pants

agentQ;1169896 wrote:
Yes. I would love some 130s without extensions.

Yeah! why the extensions?

--
Josefposef
Forum: Unicycling November 30th 08, 12:37 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling

When you´re training at a trick, not sideways ww you probably
unicycling forwards from a spot and doing the trick at another spot, on
the way back to the spot where you start unicycling in, try...
Forum: Unicycling November 29th 08, 01:24 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 1
Posted By Josefposef
What happened to koxx one after yoggi leaved them?

Hi! i´m waiting for parts from koxx that unicycle.com sweden have
ordered from koxx one, unicycle.com sweden said to me that they probably
will arrive this week, and that was 2 weeks ago, sorry if...
Forum: Unicycling November 29th 08, 01:20 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 35
Posted By Josefposef
!!! Yoggi don’t work anymore for koxx one!!!

pedrotejada;1122086 wrote:
Believe me, he sold unis because of that.

In France the most popular style is flat and a street. Street guys like
to buy a fun image, underground, a lifestyle....
Forum: Unicycling November 19th 08, 07:28 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 2,562
Posted By Josefposef
Today I... (brag thread)

Today i coasted til my speed was ended, on ice!

--
Josefposef
Josefposef's Profile:...

SHAY_CAM;1133132 wrote:
May i ask what a fifth flip is? 5 crankflips? I havnt seen the trick
done before?

A 540 unispin with a flip

--...
Forum: Unicycling November 17th 08, 08:27 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 2,562
Posted By Josefposef
Today I... (brag thread)

Yesterday was a perfect day, everything went well and i unicycled all
day, all unicyclist in sweden are complaning about that it is cold, but
that doesn´t matter to me :)

--...
Forum: Unicycling November 17th 08, 08:25 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 27
Posted By Josefposef
Is Koxx-One gonna make more unicycles?????

Hope they will upgrade and do more unicycles, either Kh will grew bigger
and make them to stop making unis beacuse they just have old parts :/

--...
Forum: Unicycling November 15th 08, 10:10 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 10
Posted By Josefposef
540 Unispin. Tips anyone?

exactly like when you´re learning 720 unispin

try to land with one foot at first and get controll over the saddle,
stop it in right time and lnd with ne foot, over and over again then ou
try to...
Forum: Unicycling November 15th 08, 10:07 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 911
Posted By Josefposef
Street Discussion Thread.

Does anyone have any tip about sidespins/flips of all kind, i don´t
get the landing, that´s the problem, could anyone help me? :)

--...
Forum: Unicycling November 5th 08, 07:14 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 10
Posted By Josefposef
!!! Yoggi leave koxx one !!!

The championship in germany, is it international or is it just for
germans?

--
Josefposef
Josefposef's Profile:...

Yesterday, no big frontsteps, i coasted like 3,4 metres or something
like that, today it´s sunny so we´ll se how it goes then :D

--...
Forum: Unicycling November 3rd 08, 12:58 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 18
Posted By Josefposef
Coast diary 1 hour a day

I´m going to se how long it takes for me to learning coasting 15 metres,
it´s not timelimited.

--
Josefposef
Josefposef's...

I´m not changing it to that comeptition, that isn´t really the point

--
Josefposef
Josefposef's Profile:...

Hi! i´m training at coasting, and i can coast a little bit and want to
see how long it will take for me to coast 15 metres, with coasttraining
exactly one hour a day, and then i´m taping it when i´m...
Forum: Unicycling November 1st 08, 08:01 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 1
Posted By Josefposef
720 Unispin Competition

I am in! have been really near one time, so i hope to get it soon :)

--
Josefposef
Josefposef's Profile:...