'Death by dangerous cycling' law considered by Incubus
On 2018-08-16, TMS320 wrote: On 15/08/18 10:02, Incubus wrote: On 2018-08-14, TMS320 wrote: On 14/08/18 11:52,...
Flat repair by Andy
I had to repair a flat. Have some questions. Is it best to apply patch to a completly flat tube? I found a small copper wire in tire. Is there something to...
by Sir Ridesalot Go to last post
147 501 Techniques
WHOOPS! Man seriously injured after crashing into deer while bikingin Big Cottonwood Canyon (UT) by Mike Vandeman[_4_]
https://www.ksl.com/?sid=46377506&nid=148 Diane Garcia, Shutterstock Man seriously injured after crashing into deer while biking in Big Cottonwood Canyon By...
Today 04:22 AM
by Mike Vandeman[_4_] Go to last post
0 11 Mountain Biking
DH-3N20 bearing adjustment by bob prohaska
What's the conventional wisdom for setting preload on Shimano hub dynamo bearings? On a normal hub I'd adjust the cone finger tight and set the locknut...
Today 12:25 AM
by bob prohaska Go to last post
0 21 Techniques
no mountain lions in Chicago by AMuzi