Showing results 1 to 25 of 111
Search took 1.85 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: caudy
Forum: Unicycling January 15th 09, 02:24 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 16
Posted By caudy
Giraffe Discussion Thread

Great Idea for a thread.

My god. 23 feet. Wow. Just Wow.

I got a 5ft giraffe for christmas. So far in the last 2 or 3 weeks I
have learnt to:

ride
idle
freemount
Forum: Unicycling January 15th 09, 02:46 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 2,562
Posted By caudy
Today I... (brag thread)

Today I rode my 5ft giraffe unicycle on a skatepark for the first time
ever. I got it for christmas. At the skatepark I managed to bunnyhop up
and down a curb (It doesn't sound great but bunnyhops on...
Forum: Unicycling December 24th 08, 06:22 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 2,562
Posted By caudy
Today I... (brag thread)

Today I rode my new giraffe unicycle a mile in one go!

It's a christmas present really but I had a quick go. I had about 20
minutes practice on my drive and worked out how to get on and ride a
bit....
Forum: Unicycling December 9th 08, 03:57 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 34
Posted By caudy
Today I... (brag thread)

I still haven't learnt how to crankflip.

It's weird. I can very nearly 540 unispin but I can't crankflip at all.
I should start trying to learn.

Yeah. I'll have to come down to london at some...
Forum: Unicycling December 8th 08, 11:30 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 34
Posted By caudy
Today I... (brag thread)

Today I nearly landed 540 unispins. I got the spin really well and
nearly got my feet on the pedals on one attempt. And then on the next
attempt I absolutely decked it and bent a few spokes a bit....
Forum: Unicycling December 8th 08, 06:14 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 9
Posted By caudy
UNICYCLING IN LEEDS - can I get some feedback please on my new video

Thanks. I tried to keep it with as little filler as possible (apart from
me and a mate messing about on an icy skatepark at the end).

--
caudy

...:D UNICYCLING IN LEEDS...
Forum: Unicycling December 6th 08, 02:50 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 2,626
Posted By caudy
Quote of the day (from non-riders)

I did a grind and some kid went mad and exclaimed wildly: "AND HE NAILED
IT!!!!!!!!!!:eek:!!!:eek:!!!!!!:eek:!!!!!"

something tells me that I think he might have been quite impressed. :p

--...
Forum: Unicycling December 5th 08, 04:50 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 28
Posted By caudy
Unicycle in Wal-Mart

I take my KH 20" in shops everywhere. Practically no one ever has a
problem with it.

I go to a circus group and we all go to the pub afterwards and I have
to put it behind the bar then. Apart from...
Forum: Unicycling December 5th 08, 04:34 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 9
Posted By caudy
UNICYCLING IN LEEDS - can I get some feedback please on my new video

Cheers guys for the feedback.

I've just realized that I missed out a couple of good bits of footage.
There was one with a rolling hop 2 meter curb to curb gap.

Oh well. Just have to save it till...
Forum: Unicycling December 4th 08, 09:17 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 9
Posted By caudy
UNICYCLING IN LEEDS - can I get some feedback please on my new video

Hiya.

I've just finished making this unicycling video. It's my first one in
Leeds as I've just moved here for university recently. I've improved at
riding quite a bit (I can now drop in into 8 ft...
Forum: Unicycling December 2nd 08, 12:29 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 2,562
Posted By caudy
Today I... (brag thread)

I landed a rolling 3spin (it was yesterday technically)
I'll have to try it off a curb.
I want to learn 5spins soon.

--
caudy

...:D unicycling down 50 stairs...
Forum: Unicycling November 30th 08, 06:34 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 2,562
Posted By caudy
Today I... (brag thread)

today I landed a few grinds and did a rolling hop curb to curb gap of
about 2 metres. I also did a roll in ramp at a skatepark which was
pretty scary. It was a good day.

--
caudy

...:D unicycling...
Forum: Unicycling November 27th 08, 12:13 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 2,562
Posted By caudy
Today I... (brag thread)

Wow. Thats pretty unfortunate. Did you get the pedal grab arm thing on
video?

--
caudy

...:D unicycling down 50 stairs -'video'
(http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=zWnrWV7PfkU) :D -
Forum: Unicycling November 26th 08, 09:45 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 5
Posted By caudy
Front page news:

Nice one. I managed to recently get myself into the student newspaper
for my university.

The photo of me they got going down a few stairs got cropped a...
Forum: Unicycling November 26th 08, 08:44 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 2,562
Posted By caudy
Today I... (brag thread)

I just learnt 360 unispins recently as well. I keep on spraining my
thumb from catching them badly. I'm probably at a similar stage. Some
days I get them and some days I don't.

Today I...
Forum: Unicycling November 24th 08, 03:36 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 2,562
Posted By caudy
Today I... (brag thread)

Did a big gap off a ledge over steps at the city hall where I live and
surprisingly didn't get pummeled into the ground by security (which is
good).

And crushed my toe pretty bad while skateboarding...
Forum: Unicycling November 16th 08, 08:17 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 2,562
Posted By caudy
Today I... (brag thread)

Nice one. I've never tried riding in snow. It doesn't really snow enough
in the UK for me to get chance.

--
caudy

...:D unicycling down 50 stairs...
Forum: Unicycling November 16th 08, 12:00 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 24
Posted By caudy
Quote of the day (from non-riders)

I got some great responses from skaters today. They thought it was
amazing, took loads of photos and one of them learnt to pedal 3
rotations in 5 minutes (I guess the balance transfers over). It's...
Forum: Unicycling November 15th 08, 11:54 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 2,562
Posted By caudy
Today I... (brag thread)

oooo! not nice. I sprained my thumb trying to land 360 unispins so no
unicycling tomorrow but damadge to knees or ankles really isn't good.

--
caudy

...:D unicycling down 50...
Forum: Unicycling November 15th 08, 11:47 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 2,562
Posted By caudy
Today I... (brag thread)

I landed a 360 unispin for the first time ever. I'm still on a high from
it. I got it on video.

I have been able to do 180 unispins for a while. The other day I learnt
rolling 180 unispins and it...
Forum: Unicycling November 3rd 08, 02:39 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 23
Posted By caudy
NUTS - November 08

It sounds like it was fun.

I would have tried to make it there but after the halloween party on
friday night I didn't really feel like doing much.

I'll try and make it to the next meet.

--
caudy
Forum: Unicycling October 10th 08, 02:35 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling

I'm definitely up for this. I moved to leeds for university so it's
still only an hour on the train to manchester.

I've only got a trials unicycle. Are people bringing munis for the muni
day or...
Forum: Unicycling September 12th 08, 12:08 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 2,626
Posted By caudy
Quote of the day (from non-riders)

Yesterday I went to a skatepark I'd never been to before. I climbed up a
quater pipe and got ready to drop in to a chorus of 'lunatic' from
people watching.

--
caudy

...:D my most recent...
Forum: Unicycling September 11th 08, 03:14 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 2,626
Posted By caudy
Quote of the day (from non-riders)

OneWheelLess wrote:
my wife and i were camping at a state park, and i made a quick bathroom
run on my coker. as i was reaching the building, i heard a little girl
(who was biking with her...
Forum: Unicycling September 10th 08, 02:49 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 13
Posted By caudy
[UK] Trials/Street/whatever Ride in York on the 28th August

This was the only half decent photo I got from that day. I didn't manage
to get any of people.