Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
Search took 0.17 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: 2ScorePlus
Forum: Unicycling January 1st 09, 03:28 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 16
Posted By 2ScorePlus
Giraffe Discussion Thread

johnfoss;1132438 wrote:
It should be possible to dig up some pictures of existing solid ones.
Things to think about:
- The heights you're describing, 12-15', will lead to almost-guaranteed
Forum: Unicycling November 18th 08, 11:49 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 1
Posted By 2ScorePlus
Who wants another Ride The Lobster?

RTL was one of the most fun but toughest unicycle events I have ever
participated in. For the sake of unicycling I hope there is another
similar event some time. I liked the spirit of the event...
Forum: Unicycling November 14th 08, 12:36 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 21
Posted By 2ScorePlus
Still nursing any Lobster injuries? I am!

There have actually been three Daves/Davids who have responded to this
thread. All three riders from the Centurions have also responded. I
believe I have had all the injuries mentioned at one time...
Forum: Unicycling November 11th 08, 12:59 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 8
Posted By 2ScorePlus
Stolen KH36

Please keep a look out for a stolen KH 36. It was stolen out of the
back of my truck on Sunday November 2 in Cleveland OH.:mad: It had the
new KH 36frame a purple T7 handle with the back cut off, a...
Forum: Unicycling November 11th 08, 12:37 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 21
Posted By 2ScorePlus
Still nursing any Lobster injuries? I am!

Sorry to here your still ailing. Maybe your just getting old. :) You
did ride on the second oldest team. I developed pneumonia, but I am not
sure if it started during the Lobster or at NAUCC. I...
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5