Showing results 1 to 22 of 22
Search took 0.14 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: BOFH
Forum: UK February 14th 09, 11:12 PM Posted to uk.rec.cycling,uk.rec.driving,uk.rec.gardening,uk.telecom.mobile
Replies: 41
Posted By BOFH
lager

--
"As God once said, and I think rightly..." - Margaret Thatcher.
"James R" wrote in message

"BOFH" wrote in...
Forum: UK February 14th 09, 09:50 PM Posted to uk.rec.cycling,uk.rec.driving,uk.rec.gardening,uk.telecom.mobile
Replies: 41
Posted By BOFH
lager

Fosters have stopped selling Lager in Australia, in honour of the people who
died in the recent blazes............well, you wouldn't want a warm beer,
would you ?

--
"As God once said, and I think...
Forum: UK November 11th 08, 07:12 AM Posted to uk.rec.cycling

"Tom Crispin" wrote in message
I had no chance to ask questions.

But you never know... It may be the...
Forum: UK November 11th 08, 07:07 AM Posted to uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 79
Posted By BOFH
Legal status of cyclist pushing bike

.."Martin" wrote in message

Rule 105 in the HWC:
You *must* obey signals given by police officers, traffic officers,
Forum: UK November 7th 08, 09:48 PM Posted to uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 90
Posted By BOFH
What to say in an hour?

"Tom Crispin" wrote in message
I have an hour with Alan Johnson, the Secretary of State for health,
in...
Forum: UK October 19th 08, 01:42 PM Posted to uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 39
Posted By BOFH
I'm leaving now

And? I've been on usenet since 1993. I've been on urc continuously since
1998 and occasionally since 1994. I suspect my historical knowledge of
the character of this group may be superior...
Forum: UK October 19th 08, 11:46 AM Posted to uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 39
Posted By BOFH
I'm leaving now

"Danny Colyer" wrote in message
On 19/10/2008 09:06, BOFH wrote:
why do people have to do this **** when they...
Forum: UK October 19th 08, 09:06 AM Posted to uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 39
Posted By BOFH
I'm leaving now

why do people have to do this **** when they leave a newsgroup. Its not a
job or a marriage, no one knows you, no one really gives a ****
Forum: UK October 15th 08, 06:52 AM Posted to uk.rec.cycling,uk.rec.driving
Replies: 127
Posted By BOFH
Off the bike - speeding cars shock.

"S Mason" wrote in message
A few weeks ago I was off the bike and had to endure the misery of driving...
Forum: General October 12th 08, 09:14 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.motorcycles,uk.rec.cycling,uk.rec.driving
Replies: 63
Posted By BOFH
Should we make people pass a cycling/motorcycle test before a driving test?

[Removed from rec.bicycles.rides where this was NEVER on-topic.]

With that sig file, you have a nerve...are you GOD ;-)
Forum: UK October 12th 08, 09:14 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.motorcycles,uk.rec.cycling,uk.rec.driving
Replies: 66
Posted By BOFH
Should we make people pass a cycling/motorcycle test before a driving test?

[Removed from rec.bicycles.rides where this was NEVER on-topic.]

With that sig file, you have a nerve...are you GOD ;-)
Forum: Social Issues October 12th 08, 09:14 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.motorcycles,uk.rec.cycling,uk.rec.driving
Replies: 52
Posted By BOFH
Should we make people pass a cycling/motorcycle test before a driving test?

[Removed from rec.bicycles.rides where this was NEVER on-topic.]

With that sig file, you have a nerve...are you GOD ;-)
Forum: Mountain Biking October 12th 08, 07:35 AM Posted to alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 2
Posted By BOFH
Kill File

"dardruba" wrote in message
Using Mozilla Thunderbird to view the Group there's an easy form of kill
file.

If you feel the...
Forum: UK October 11th 08, 01:35 PM Posted to uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 9
Posted By BOFH
should people be made to pass a test before posting on usenet

I fixed your subject line for you

he, he...14 years last month,

Thanks anyway
Forum: UK October 11th 08, 11:59 AM Posted to uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 9
Posted By BOFH
should people be made to pass a cycling test before riding a bike on the roads

just a thought, like....

BOFH

Cycling Proficiency Test, 1971

--
"As God once said, and I think rightly..." - Margaret Thatcher.
Forum: UK October 11th 08, 11:56 AM Posted to uk.rec.cycling

"Tom Crispin" wrote in message

However, and even worse in my opinion,

why ?
Forum: UK October 8th 08, 09:31 PM Posted to uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 13
Posted By BOFH
Child cyclist fatalities in London

"Tom Crispin" wrote in message
Child cyclist fatalities in London:
2001 - 4
2002 - 4
2003 - 3
Forum: UK October 6th 08, 07:23 AM Posted to uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 16
Posted By BOFH
Dawes Childrens Bikes:Any Good

wrote in message

I'm looking to buy my 4 yr old daughter a new bike. It needs to have
16"...
Forum: UK October 5th 08, 08:58 AM Posted to uk.transport,uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 287
Posted By BOFH
The spectral memorials that haunt our roads.

"Tom Crispin" wrote in message
On Sun, 5 Oct 2008 08:11:24 +0100, "BOFH" wrote:

The anti...
Forum: UK October 5th 08, 08:11 AM Posted to uk.transport,uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 287
Posted By BOFH
The spectral memorials that haunt our roads.

"Doug" wrote in message
Is it any wonder that they choose to cycle on pavements to avoid
dangerous...
Forum: UK September 26th 08, 08:31 PM Posted to uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 21
Posted By BOFH
"False Dilemma"

Sadly, not a troll...a post from a driver with a mountain bike.

--
"As God once said, and I think rightly..." - Margaret Thatcher.
Forum: UK September 26th 08, 06:39 AM Posted to uk.rec.cycling

"Nuxx Bar" wrote in message

The real dilemma is why people with Bike racks and bikes on the...
Showing results 1 to 22 of 22