Driving rules could be about to change to give cyclists andpedestrians priority over cars, by Bod[_5_]
Motorists may be required to always give way to pedestrians and cyclists when turning, under a shake-up of the Highway Code. The Department for Transport is...
Today 12:30 PM
by Bod[_5_] Go to last post
0 2 UK
Replacing a used front rim by Tanguy Ortolo
Hello all, A couple of months ago, I noticed my rear rim was worn out, with some scratches I attributed to braking with sand or gravel on the pads....
Today 09:54 AM
by Sir Ridesalot Go to last post
8 27 Techniques
Angry Canal Man by Simon Jester
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U5fhZvH6RW0 Can Pounder or one of the other irrational bigots explain just what the cyclist was supposed to do? Dismount,...
Replacing a used front rim by Tanguy Ortolo
Hello all, A couple of months ago, I noticed my rear rim was worn out, with some scratches I attributed to braking with sand or gravel on the pads....
Yesterday 07:04 PM
by Ned Mantei[_2_] Go to last post