rubber compounds by Emanuel Berg[_2_]
I've heard there are different rubber compounds in tires which makes them harder or softer. What property is that, and how can it be measured? I take it in...
by Emanuel Berg[_2_] Go to last post
69 623 Techniques
New bike path by [email protected]
On todays route, to Dutch standards through the middle of nowhere, I noticed that a new bike path is constructed (about 3-4 km long) along a quiet road. Even I...
by Joerg[_2_] Go to last post
84 357 Techniques
68 y.o mown down on pavement by MrCheerful
Today 03:14 PM
by MrCheerful Go to last post
0 1 UK
Weather cam by [email protected]