Chicago: Minus one cyclist by AMuzi
https://maggionews.com/1-man-killed-12-wounded-in-chicago-shootings-saturday/ -- Andrew Muzi www.yellowjersey.org/ Open every day since 1 April, 1971
Cycle box death judge gets it right for once by [email protected]
QUOTE: Barry Northcott pulled into the zone which is designed to protect cyclists at a traffic lights in Whitechapel High Street and failed to spot Karla...
Cyclists waste petrol by Jimmy Wilkinson Knife[_2_]
When a cyclist uses a busy road, he slows down all the cars, making them less efficient, using a lower gear, overtaking, changing speed, etc. So you *******s...
by soup[_8_] Go to last post
733 1,203 UK
Vuelta vs. the Tour by OccasionalFlyer
I keep seeing that the TdF is treated as the best stage race each year. There is no way that the TdF requires as much as the Vuelta a Espana. I remember...
Yesterday 10:50 PM
by OccasionalFlyer Go to last post
0 1 Racing
Vuelta a Espana "theme song" by OccasionalFlyer
Can someone tell me the name of he song that was allways played for Vuelta stages? How about a translation? At first I thgouht that it was only an NBC Sports...
Yesterday 10:45 PM
by OccasionalFlyer Go to last post
0 1 Racing
Peugeot PX-10 max cog size? by Joerg[_2_]
A friend has a vintage Peugeot PX-10, once upon a time nicely upgraded with Phil Woods axles and BB. He is heavily into MTB, home-made electric bikes and...
183.9mph by AMuzi
A new world record: https://www.bikeworldnews.com/2018/09/18/denise-mueller-korenek-smashes-world-paced-bicycle-speed-record/ -- Andrew Muzi ...
by Andy Go to last post
26 117 Techniques
Yee Gods, Not a Dahon by [email protected]
On Tuesday I do a ride with 4,000 feet of climbing so I'm not In a hurry up any hills. But neither am I waiting around since I have to put in 600 feet of...
Yesterday 08:08 PM
by sms Go to last post
1 39 Techniques
Continental Ultra Sport tires by Theodore Heise[_2_]
Hi all, I've used mostly Continental tires for over 20 years and nearly 100K miles of road riding. Recently I got a half dozen Ultra Sports (700c x 25),...
Yet another .... by Mr Pounder Esquire
Untrained, uninsured, unregistered sponging ****** on a ****ing bicycle scarpers, as they always do. Utter scum are cyclists. An eye witness said the cyclist...
Gene Daniels by AMuzi
Anyone know what's up with Gene Daniels? I was honored to meet him in person about a year ago but he just seems to have dropped off the face of the earth...
Yesterday 06:22 AM
by Tim McNamara Go to last post