Showing results 1 to 13 of 13
Search took 0.36 seconds.
Forum: General September 3rd 08, 10:39 PM Posted to ba.bicycles,rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 45
Posted By [email protected]
Looking for a decent Cruiser Bicycle, Mixte frame

My friend has an Electra Huli Huli.

Jenn
Forum: General September 2nd 08, 09:20 PM Posted to ba.bicycles,rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 45
Posted By [email protected]
Looking for a decent Cruiser Bicycle, Mixte frame

On Sep 2, 10:33*am, SMS wrote:
I know nothing about cruiser style bicycles, only having seen them at
places like Target.

Are there any good quality, multi-speed...
Forum: Marketplace February 9th 08, 05:40 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.marketplace
Replies: 3
Posted By [email protected]
FS: 1995, 1996, 1997 Giro d' Italia and 1999 and 2001 Tour deFrance VHS tapes

On Feb 8, 10:03*pm, retrofan wrote:
This package deal of World Cycling Productions VHS tapes includes:

1995 Giro d' Italia: Tony Rominger wins
1996 Giro d' Italia:...
Forum: Marketplace October 16th 07, 06:21 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.marketplace
Replies: 4
Posted By [email protected]
WTB: Dura ace bar end shifters

On Oct 14, 1:45 am, " wrote:
Does anyone have a pair of dura ace 9sp bar end shifters? Let me
know.

Thanx
David

Let me know if you...
Forum: Marketplace May 31st 07, 06:51 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.marketplace
Replies: 1
Posted By [email protected]
WTB: Left Shimano Octalink Crankarm or Complete Crankset

On May 30, 8:32 pm, "
wrote:
I am in need of a left (non-drive) side Shimano Octalink V1 crankarm.
I'd be willing to buy the whole crankset if...
Forum: Marketplace April 18th 07, 05:53 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.marketplace
Replies: 7
Posted By [email protected]
WTB: Campagnolo Nuovo Gum Brake Hoods

On Apr 17, 11:06 am, "Tom Nakashima" wrote:
wrote in message

On Apr 17, 10:09...
Forum: Marketplace April 17th 07, 06:57 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.marketplace
Replies: 7
Posted By [email protected]
WTB: Campagnolo Nuovo Gum Brake Hoods

On Apr 17, 10:09 am, "Tom Nakashima" wrote:
Looking to purchase Campagnolo Nuovo Gum Brake Hoods (Pair) (non aero)
Please list price and condition.
thanks,
-tom

Tom,...
Forum: Marketplace April 13th 07, 09:46 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.marketplace
Replies: 1
Posted By [email protected]
FS:Dura-Ace front skewer 7400 vintage $7.50 shipped

On Apr 12, 3:41 pm, kwalters wrote:
Front only, not a pair. No scratches on the lever.
Probably 8-speed vintage. vgc.

Thanks. Ken

Sent you an email on the skewer! Jenn
Forum: Marketplace January 18th 07, 03:23 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.marketplace
Replies: 1
Posted By [email protected]
LF: Road handlebars (used, 38 or 40 cm, 26.0 mm)

I have a lightly used set of black Salsa Poco handlebars in size 36.
They just have a couple of scratches from threading on the brake
levers, no bar tape residue. $35 USD for the bars. If...
Forum: Marketplace January 1st 07, 09:13 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.marketplace
Replies: 0
Posted By [email protected]
WTB: Sampson Fat Wrap, white or yellow

I'm looking for Sampson Fat Wrap handlebar tape in white or yellow -
does anyone have a lead on any? I remember a few years ago someone on
this group was carrying it.

thanks, Jenn
thejen12 at...
Forum: Marketplace December 23rd 06, 11:05 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.marketplace
Replies: 6
Posted By [email protected]
WTB/T Long Quilled 1" Stem with 25.4 min 11cm

I do, indeed, have the Nitto Technomic (used). Email me at thejen12 at
hotmail dot com if you're interested. $20 shipped. Please also let me
know if you don't want it, because someone else already...
Forum: Marketplace December 22nd 06, 07:39 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.marketplace
Replies: 6
Posted By [email protected]
WTB/T Long Quilled 1" Stem with 25.4 min 11cm

I might have a Nitto Technomic quill stem in that size - I'll have to
check at home and get back to you.

Jenn

GMAN wrote:
Not looking for anything fancy or comestically perfect. Had my stolen
Forum: General December 9th 06, 09:58 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 45
Posted By [email protected]
What's your best road find of the year?

A HAC4 heart rate monitor/bicycle computer (my husband now uses it for
a heart rate monitor) and a lady's purse with full complement of cash
and credit cards. Took me a few hours to find her, but I...
Showing results 1 to 13 of 13