Showing results 1 to 13 of 13
Search took 0.12 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: OneWheelJack
Forum: Unicycling January 14th 09, 09:03 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 6
Posted By OneWheelJack
Unicycle Speech

If you can. I'd also ride your unicycle a bit.

If your not confident with doing any tricks... just ride it to where
you begin your speech. :)

If a projecter is available... I'd deffinately go for...
Forum: Unicycling December 30th 08, 11:57 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 20
Posted By OneWheelJack
Unispin

Agreed. :p

But it's easier to do them rolling than learn them in the first
place...

And crankflips are really quite difficult... some people get 450
unispins before they can crankflip. But you...
Forum: Unicycling December 1st 08, 04:36 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 14
Posted By OneWheelJack
Grrrr, stupid rolling unispins...getting no amusement, just frustration...ROARRRRRRR

I have just learned them rolling.

When I started I rode very slowly, and almost did a still stand. Then
as you get more confident try and remove the still stand.

Also, trying to jump that bit...
Forum: Unicycling August 28th 08, 04:51 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 23
Posted By OneWheelJack
walk your dog on a unicycle?!?

Kriss Holm gliding... pulled by a dog :).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1uPznTbus3g

The short clip is in the first 10 secs.

EDIT: another 10 second clip at the end of it at the end of that...
Forum: Unicycling August 27th 08, 02:25 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 6
Posted By OneWheelJack
Pedals for Street

Hey,

I need replacement pedals for my Nimbus II freestyle unicycle (blue),
as I recently cracked one of them doing grinds...

I use it to do smallish jumps... just onto benches etc.
I am learning...
Forum: Unicycling August 19th 08, 12:28 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 14
Posted By OneWheelJack
Today I....(non-brag)

At least you're honest. ^_^

I have a feeling I'll be able to get that 90 degree thing onto the
wheel soon. So I won't feel so bad about not getting unispins. :)

--...
Forum: Unicycling August 14th 08, 06:15 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 18
Posted By OneWheelJack
IT IS NOT GOING TO HAPPEN // team koxx one

Doesn't it just make you feel totally insignificant? :p

--
OneWheelJack
OneWheelJack's Profile:...

Has anyone rode a unicycle on a skateboard before? :confused:

'cause I think it's do-able. :rolleyes:

I was trying today. It's alot harder than riding a unicycle on a
scooter, which anybody with...
Forum: Unicycling August 9th 08, 12:01 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 39
Posted By OneWheelJack
What things can you do while riding on your Uni?

Do you think you could live a whole day without getting off your uni?

My challenge tomorrow :p.

Maybe taking a dump will be tricky. :eek:

--...
Forum: Unicycling August 4th 08, 07:53 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 132
Posted By OneWheelJack
Helmets: Do you wear one? Why? When?

I wear one for learning new tricks, but when I get consistent I don't
wear one...

However, when doing backwards riding down stairs/steps I always wear
one... theres nothing to stop you smacking your...
Forum: Unicycling July 23rd 08, 09:55 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 14
Posted By OneWheelJack
Today I....(non-brag)

Today I failed to do a unispin.

Seriously, I've spent 2 hours just trying to jump off the pedals and
land back on...
I've landed a few, but not consistently...

Do I just suck?

--
Forum: Unicycling July 22nd 08, 12:25 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 11

- Buy new Unicycle tyre
- Feel dissatisfied because I wanted the hookworm but they were all out

--...
Forum: Unicycling July 20th 08, 07:00 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 7
Posted By OneWheelJack
1000 cm. Static-Consecutive High Jump Competition

Hey, completely new here.

Thought I may as well enter this comp... sounds fun :).

I was thinking, should we put the videos in time-lapse + a clock in
veiw of the camera (just as insurance nobody...
Showing results 1 to 13 of 13